Dexter was good.

Comment

dexter and deborah just need to fuk already

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
          how long till next season
          dunno
          Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          That was f@cking intense. Didn't think deb had it in her to kill la guerta
          wow....deb just crossed the line....now shes a murderer
          Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          dexter and deborah just need to fuk already
          i agree!!! and i think they will!

Comment

Woah, unexpected ending. Looks like he managed to clean up his mess after all.

And they left some cliff hangers for next season. Hannah is on the loose and what about Debrah?

This still give good enough justification for Dexter to pack his bags and leave Florida with his son, and let Deb be. The b1tch reminds me of that rookie from Training Day, constantly challenging Alonzo Harris' way of doing things. How dare she even pull the gun on him after everything. He turned in his love Hannah for her. She asked him in the car "to fix things".

Whatever the case, I don't wanna see Dexter making breakfast during the intro, and then casually doing his job at M.I.P.D., carrying on with his usual routine. Things better change for reality purposes.

Comment

I still don't like all the filler in this show, but it's nice to see Dex finally getting close to getting caught. There needs to be some sort of conclusion to this show or else it's just criminal minds with a vigilante. And a very average criminal minds at that. This last episode was the best since season 5 to me.

Comment

Dexter has now evolved to a stereotypical serial killer. No codes and no remorse

Comment

Deb is such a moron.

Now they're going to trace the bullet back to her gun. Should of let Dex just shank a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    Deb is such a moron.

Now they're going to trace the bullet back to her gun. Should of let Dex just shank a bitch.
                    There's so much going on. Dex can easily get caught but apparently Miami Metro are a bunch of no brain having ******s that won't pin Dex. I mean, La Guerta was after Dexter for crying out loud! & he wasn't at the party, Deb left, etc.
                    Last edited by Sake1; 12-17-2012, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                    Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                    Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.