Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most exciting British heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

price, fury & haye are all exciting. haye has to be conservative & pick his spots vs the bigger heavyweights but against the rest of the world he is can fire away. price & fury are bigger heavyweights so haye would be cautious i bet much like he was vs klitschko & valuev. even chisora is a decent fighter to watch. he is a plodder but he is fearless & will be in your kitchen all night. he is just outgunned by the rest of the top brits. the heavyweight division in britain is is pretty good shape from journeymen through the top guys. they have 4 HWs who will be at world level come 2013. in the next year they will have 3 A level contenders(fury, price, haye) & a B level fringe contender\gatekeeper in chisora. haye has beaten some good heavyweights but price blows guys away. they need to get Price some american exposure. i think he could really develope a good following in the US if he gets some HBO\SHOWTIME airtime. he is the type of KO artist the US craves. he isn't boring & people would be interested to see him fight.
    Last edited by joe strong; 10-14-2012, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      Price is easily better, but u asked who was the most entertaining, and Fury getting rocked by sub par competition and coming back to knock them out (even though some were premature stoppages) to me is more entertaining than the one sided destruction Price usually delivers
      I wonder who Fury will be fighting on Dec 1?

I read on another site it may be Sherman Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

i've no idea, the only things ive heard are the rumours on this site.

Im not expecting anyone good, but maybe he'll fight someone with a name who is shot to ****.

Comment

David Haye when he wants to fight is the most entertaining.

Comment

accidentally voted price, haye

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

this would be a good payday for williams but i'm not sure this will happen because of williams recent win over welliver. he picked up 2 WBO regional belts in the welliver fight. WBO china zone & interim Asian\pacific are 2 belts that give williams a decent ranking in the WBO but he has to defend them overseas against a ranked guy in the region or at least defend the titles in the region or vacate. williams could go to austalia or NZLD & get a decent fight & payday. monte barrett did it after his win over tua. welliver has duel citizenship. he fights in both the asia\pacific region & in north america. welliver isn't stupid. he stays active fighting in both regions picking up regional belts. i was just looking at all the regional belts welliver has fought for. no wonder he gets good rankings beating nobodies. williams is shane cameron's mandatoy for the asian\pacific title. i'd try & get that fight instead of fury. he could pick up a 3rd regional title for the WBO since cameron holds 2. williams has a chance vs cameron but none vs fury. williams could get a few big paydays if he can keep it rolling downunder or in that region...

Comment

Fury is absolute comedy gold.

Comment

david haye laid an egg against wladimir. was very inactive against valuev. was very exciting against chisora.

he's an odd case. he's the most explosive HW on the planet, and probably the second best puncher, only to wladimir. he's too streaky. he can stink the joint out if he doesn't land his bombs. too few punches

i'll vote haye for now, but eventually it will probably be price or fury. price can really hit and he looks to be bold. fury is a *****. they're probably more likely to be in real scraps

danny williams is the most exciting british HW of recent.

Comment

David Price and it's not even close. I am taking into account only what they do inside the ring - not the trash talks and prior drama.

Price has everything to be the next dominant HW champion. Moreover he has the class as the champion has to have. I am becoming a fan of Price. I just hope he will reach his prime before Wlad is far from his prime so we can have a great match-up which will do a lot for both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      Price has everything to be the next dominant HW champion. Moreover he has the class as the champion has to have. I am becoming a fan of Price. I just hope he will reach his prime before Wlad is far from his prime so we can have a great match-up which will do a lot for both fighters.
                      I agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X