Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley on Amir Khan lost. "He should now thank me for not whooping his ass."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
    who's tim bradley? his hometown would like to know too.
    339 tickets sold lol

dude ran straight to uncle bob knowing TR-GBP aint doing business. lol

its like in a street fight with all the posturing....when someone holds them back the pu$$y starts mouthing off knowing someones there to stop it. bradley starts tweeting. lol clown
    I know this is become cliche, but this is the dumbest post ever. Khan started the tweeting you moron. What did Khan do? He went out and lost. You might be to old to play in traffic, at least for me host a block party with no barricades. lol

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
      tim bradley cant punch? he wouldnt be undeafeted if that was the case
      damn , you really dont know what i meant? cmon man, bradley has not much power in his punches (altho excellent fighter). you think amir would've respected him like he did petersen? don think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
        Responding to Fans on twitter mentioning him

http://twitter.com/#!/Timbradleyjr
        These comments by Bradley remind me of a little kid that hits his big brother in the back. When his big brother turns around to whoop his little brother, the little brother runs away. Then when the big brother goes back to what he was doing, the little brother yells "That's what I thought punk".

Point is, Bradley had his chance. He was quiet when Khan was calling him out. According to Bradley's own admission, if Khan would've stopped Peterson, Khan would've been the real deal in Bradley's eyes. But because Khan lost to Peterson, now Bradley is throwing rocks.

Comment

bradley is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
            who's tim bradley? his hometown would like to know too.
            339 tickets sold lol

dude ran straight to uncle bob knowing TR-GBP aint doing business. lol

its like in a street fight with all the posturing....when someone holds them back the pu$$y starts mouthing off knowing someones there to stop it. bradley starts tweeting. lol clown
            i agree these black american fighters have no balls.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              These comments by Bradley remind me of a little kid that hits his big brother in the back. When his big brother turns around to whoop his little brother, the little brother runs away. Then when the big brother goes back to what he was doing, the little brother yells "That's what I thought punk".

Point is, Bradley had his chance. He was quiet when Khan was calling him out. According to Bradley's own admission, if Khan would've stopped Peterson, Khan would've been the real deal in Bradley's eyes. But because Khan lost to Peterson, now Bradley is throwing rocks.
              Bradley knew this would have been a bigger fight (money) down the line, if Khan would of kept his winning streak going...He would of been the real deal if he stopped Peterson in good fashion, He would made everybody even Bradley a believer..Right now Bradley is not worried about khan, he more focused on Pac...
              The bigger Fish

Comment

Well said, Timmy, well said...but you didn't do it so STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
                  Bradley knew this would have been a bigger fight (money) down the line, if Khan would of kept his winning streak going...He would of been the real deal if he stopped Peterson in good fashion, He would made everybody even Bradley a believer..Right now Bradley is not worried about khan, he more focused on Pac...
                  The bigger Fish
                  I can see someone thinking Bradley's reason for not fighting Khan is because the fight is "building".

But here's the thing. Bradley fought Alexander for a lot less than Khan. The Khan fight would've been huge compared to Bradley vs Alexander.

Secondly, if he was so concerned about big money fights, why did he accept a fight with Cassamayor?

I could be wrong, but isn't Bradley vs Khan > Bradley vs Cassamayor?

Comment

I still think Bradley nor Khan can make it to that elite level

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      I can see someone thinking Bradley's reason for not fighting Khan is because the fight is "building".

But here's the thing. Bradley fought Alexander for a lot less than Khan. The Khan fight would've been huge compared to Bradley vs Alexander.

Secondly, if he was so concerned about big money fights, why did he accept a fight with Cassamayor?

I could be wrong, but isn't Bradley vs Khan > Bradley vs Cassamayor?
                      1st,Bradley Khan would have happen with strings attached to Shaw(Bradley did not want this,he would have to sign a extension)..And 2end,he got his 1.2 mill to fight Casa..So when you take the risk vs reward factor into consideration it was a more lucrative fight for Bradley,being the fact he get's away from Shaw and signs to TR and get's that much closer to a big fight with Pac..

Comment

Working...
                      X