No announcement yet.

I don't think it gets any easier for Khan in a rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
    Lamont's one of the better body punchers in the game for sure.
    Also 110+ body shots are sure to slow anybody down.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      Khan has to be the faster guy to look impressive, While his had Speed was Faster then Peterson...HIS FOOT SPEED WASN'T, so he wasn't able to get away like he usually does against Slow Footed Guys Like Maidana
      Slower footed. Maidana isn't super slow, or he would never have had the success he did in spells against Khan, but his feet aren't as quick as Peterson's. I agree with the crux of your point in the bold, though.

Comment

Amir basically won the first fight, what makes u think he won't win the second?

And the last round of the fight basically puts everything into prospective, that was Khan's biggest, most one-sided round. Imagine if he fought that way from round 1 on... I'm not say Peterson won't win rounds, but he's not gonna win...

Comment

If anything it will probably be a replay of the first fight with different officials, which means Khan could very well win a MD or a SD on his home turf.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            Now that Peterson has Khan's speed timed and the blueprint on beating him. I can't see Amir winning. Khan also wasn't overwhelming or beating Peterson in the later rounds, which is a surefire way of telling how a rematch would go. A 2nd fight would either go exactly the same as last night, or be a majority win for Peterson.
            If a rematch goes the same as last night, minus the bull**** deductions. Doesn't that mean Khan would win the fight. So how can you say you don't see Khan winning?

As far as what I highlighted in the red. That's just a ridiculous way of predicting the outcome of a rematch, there's nothing surefire about it.

Comment

Working...
            X