Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito had PRE-USED plaster wraps in '09. But Who'd he use the PRE-USED wraps on??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    so did luis vresto and trinidad
    That's right. And everyone knows it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      He beat the **** out of Mora. The same Mora that gave Mosley a whooping but got robbed.

This was when Mora was a fresh guy too compared to now.

And going head to head with Rubio.

But he can't go toe to toe with Cotto?

Since you said no plaster in sparring. There you go Jr.
      Gave Mosley a "whooping"? LMAO Even though he didn't, I'm not sure if that's a compliment or insult. Definitely nothing to be bragging about considering he was the last guy "not" to defeat Shane.

I'm not sure if you realize this or not, but Sergio Mora has 0 punching power. Oh yeah, great job at going toe to toe with Rubio in "sparring" lol Is that an accomplishment?

Margarito: "Hey guys, I just went toe to toe with Rubio in sparring. Mr. Fantastic is very proud of me. He even posted the footage on boxingscene".

Like I said, sparring isn't a real fight. Sparring is used for working on bad habbits, making your weaknesses your strengths, and other miscellaneous schit for getting ready for a fight.

Sparring is all about getting in work and "preparing" for the fight. It's not "THE" fight.

So again. @ you believing they were bringing plaster to practice.
      Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-07-2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Incredible that there are cats that still support this ****ing bum cheater. **** them.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
          Incredible that there are cats that still support this ****ing bum cheater. **** them.
          perfect answer!

Comment

First of all there's no plaster, prove it...everything else is opinion.

Comment

margarito used them on luis resto and felix trinidad, lol, those rican fighters are also experts on fighting with bricks
              Felix wraps were illegal only in NY for the millionth time.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                if you bother to even investigate before you talk out your ass you would know if was from training. Not an actual fight.

....stupid is as stupid does.

Sometimes you just want to revamp the whole educational system.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  He used them throughout hîs career. Everyone knows it.
                  Everyone knows he did. Ray Charles can see that.
                  so did luis vresto and trinidad
                  Luis Resto maybe. But Trinidad will never be remember as a cheater....unlike Margarito.

These obsessed fans that are blinded by their stupid flags are just ridiculous. No one can be that stupid

Comment

tito is a huge cheater. glad nazim exposed him

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      Gave Mosley a "whooping"? LMAO Even though he didn't, I'm not sure if that's a compliment or insult. Definitely nothing to be bragging about considering he was the last guy "not" to defeat Shane.

I'm not sure if you realize this or not, but Sergio Mora has 0 punching power. Oh yeah, great job at going toe to toe with Rubio in "sparring" lol Is that an accomplishment?

Margarito: "Hey guys, I just went toe to toe with Rubio in sparring. Mr. Fantastic is very proud of me. He even posted the footage on boxingscene".

Like I said, sparring isn't a real fight. Sparring is used for working on bad habbits, making your weaknesses your strengths, and other miscellaneous schit for getting ready for a fight.

Sparring is all about getting in work and "preparing" for the fight. It's not "THE" fight.

So again. @ you believing they were bringing plaster to practice.

Mora beat Mosley, sure he ran for some rounds but he put it on Mosley. Watch the fight Jr. Mosley got outboxed. I may of exaggerated on the whooping part.

Well Jr Mora and Rubio aren't welterweights are they? They're 154+ pound boxers at the time. He was putting it on them with 16oz gloves but not a small WW like Cotto WITH SMALLER 8oz gloves? LOL!!

It may not be 'THE' fight but sparring is still important you jack ass. And here I thought Grustler was a bigger moron than you, I'm starting to change my mind. Specially with you thinking I believe the last part.

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      Felix wraps were illegal only in NY for the millionth time.
                      What's it called when you do something illegal in boxing? Oh yea that's right CHEATING! How many times did Trinidad fight in NY with those same wraps? I mean you guys believe the Capetillo story so you ought to believe Trinidad when he said he wrapped his son's hands the same way always. With multiple times in NY, it's logical he cheated more than once till the same guy that caught Margarito did it. Correct?

I love Tito but you guys need to look both directions.

Comment

Working...
                      X