Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tattoo Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love girls with tattoos on there feet.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
      I love girls with tattoos on there feet.
      They hurt though!

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        They hurt though!
        They hurt at first but I bet it feels good when a man is kissing the tattoo.

Comment

They hurt at first but I bet it feels good when a man is kissing the tattoo.
          My feet are ticklish ... no one is allowed to touch them or they may get an unintentional kick to the head.

Maybe I'll post a picture of my tattoo as it is one of my only tattoos I would show on here.

Comment

They hurt though!
            My feet are ticklish ... no one is allowed to touch them or they may get an unintentional kick to the head.

Maybe I'll post a picture of my tattoo as it is one of my only tattoos I would show on here.
            Your foot tattoo? Please please please do so.

Comment

Your foot tattoo? Please please please do so.
              : ...............................

Comment

How bad does getting a Tat hurt? How bad is the chest?

I want a tat that covers the middle of my chest. Im waiting on getting that tat until I get my chest more solid.

I want something like this,

but I want it to look like my chest is ripping open in a rough looking shape of the Eagle killing a snake on the Mexican flag. With the chest ripped open I want it to look like you can see my heart, and have it pumping Red, White, and Green to represent the heart that Mexicans have.

Whether its coming here illegally and working their asses off to get by and make a better life for them and there family, or the heart that Mexicans have inside the ring.

It also goes a bit deeper but this is the net and it takes too long to type.
                Last edited by My Name Is...; 11-14-2011, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _HTownTexan_ View Post

I want a tat that covers the middle of my chest. Im waiting on getting that tat until I get my chest more solid.

but I want it to look like my chest is ripping open in rough looking shape of the Eagle killing a snake on the Mexican flag. With the chest ripped open I want it to look like my heart is pumping Red, White, and Green to represent the heart that Mexicans have.

Whether its coming here illegally and working their asses off to get by and make a better life for them and there family, and the heart that Mexicans have inside the ring.

It's hard to say how much it hurts. Everyone tolerates pain differently. I fell asleep getting my spine done, and I have seen a 250 lbs man faint getting a tattoo

But I will say, less fatty areas (chest, foot, lower back, ribs etc) hurt more. I didn't even feel my hip being done.

It's more of an annoying pain than an OMFG THAT FU*KING HURTS!! pain. If that makes sense.

Comment

but I want it to look like my chest is ripping open in a rough looking shape of the Eagle killing a snake on the Mexican flag. With the chest ripped open I want it to look like you can see my heart, and have it pumping Red, White, and Green to represent the heart that Mexicans have.

Whether its coming here illegally and working their asses off to get by and make a better life for them and there family, or the heart that Mexicans have inside the ring.

Cool story, bro. Ribs hurt the most. My friend almost walked away with a shoe. Feet are the second most painful place (I'm told)

Comment

Chest tattoos are the worst bro!..

I have 6 in total..5 on my arms and 1 on my chest, and the chest was by far the worst...I was sweating bullets and my tattoo artist even asked if I wanted to take a break, but I just wanted the **** to end, lmao!...

I'm looking to get a few more, not sure if I want to go to the legs like the back of my calf or something..

Comment

Working...
                      X