No announcement yet.

Prime time froch vs abraham double header

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime time froch vs abraham double header

Hi ya. I know that froch vs abraham is defo on Primetime in the uk. I will definatly pay 14.99 for this fight as I feel it is defianlty worth it and should be a fight of the year candidate. Im just wondering will primetime show the ward vs bika fight aswell? They fight the same night and as they are part of the super six I feel that primetime should include both on the same ppv package. Also do any of you know the undercard for the froch fight?

Ward v Bika isn't a part of the Super Six is it?

Comment

£14.99?, **** that ****.

Comment

im defo gunna order this fight.
        its going to be a war, hope that carl can come out with the victory n bring that wbc belt back to UK

Comment

Don't really matter to me, I'm ordering it no matter what.

Comment

froch will win by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by On Fire Maguire View Post
              £14.99?, **** that ****.
              Stream time. I am a student so I can get away with it.

Comment

I hope froch wins but I have a feeling abraham will get the tko/ko win in the later rounds. I loves froch and I enjoy watching everyone of his fights and he's probably my fav english fighter for years but I have a feeling his habbit of keeping his hands down through a fight will be his undoing. Abraham possess scary power in his hands and when froch lomes lunging in with wide hooks and uppercuts I feel arthur will counter with his own hooks and put froch away. Either way i'll defo be ordering because it will be a war for however long it lasts. Still cant believe that this fight for a real world title beetween 2 of the best warriors and entertaining fighters in the world will do crap numbers on PPV compared to david hayes farce of a fight with fraud.

Comment

fo the froch-kessler bout, i tries to get a stream online n it froze after 7 rounds.
                  this time im defo buying this fight

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
                    I hope froch wins but I have a feeling abraham will get the tko/ko win in the later rounds. I loves froch and I enjoy watching everyone of his fights and he's probably my fav english fighter for years but I have a feeling his habbit of keeping his hands down through a fight will be his undoing. Abraham possess scary power in his hands and when froch lomes lunging in with wide hooks and uppercuts I feel arthur will counter with his own hooks and put froch away. Either way i'll defo be ordering because it will be a war for however long it lasts. Still cant believe that this fight for a real world title beetween 2 of the best warriors and entertaining fighters in the world will do crap numbers on PPV compared to david hayes farce of a fight with fraud.
                    Totally agreed mate.

If only Froch had a decent promoter... he deserves a lot more "stardom" & notoriety. A good tactic may have been sticking with ITV for the Taylor fight to give more Carl more exposure, allowing for more hype later down the line. Surely there was more money to be had in the long run from mass viewing rather than charging for online streaming to more of a hardcore audience

I am looking forward to the Haye Harrison fight but part of the reason is that it's convenient for me as it's in Manchester. But I am more excited about jetting off to Finland to support the Cobra in 2 weeks time

Comment

Working...
                    X