Kills/Game 10.85
    Deaths/Game 11.54
    Kills/Hour 74.52
    Deaths/Hour 79.30
    Medals 569
    Medals/Game 12.37
    Medals/Hour 84.97

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/de...llionz%20rican
    Last edited by Cafe; 10-09-2010, 12:31 AM.

Anybody upgraded to bungi.net? its 750 points, if you have, can you download this is how I do lone wolf, and send it to me?

link
    http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/fi...layer=Billionz Rican

Comment

new pics

Comment

is reach like really really good?

i played the beta but i didnt like it, i was playing halo 3 today and i was raping in team swat and my friend keeps telling me to buy reach cuz he says im pretty good when i think im horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
          is reach like really really good?

i played the beta but i didnt like it, i was playing halo 3 today and i was raping in team swat and my friend keeps telling me to buy reach cuz he says im pretty good when i think im horrible.
          Basicly te same thing with different powers that chang the tide, but it still feels the extact same as other Halos, same weapons, same enimy, same everything lol

I also excpted your friend request, anybody esle wanna friend quest me?

Black Ops > Reach

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
            Basicly te same thing with different powers that chang the tide, but it still feels the extact same as other Halos, same weapons, same enimy, same everything lol

I also excpted your friend request, anybody esle wanna friend quest me?

Black Ops > Reach
            u think so? im pretty sure ill get fable 3 and reach around november or december time and maybe castlevania...

im not sure about black ops cuz every call of duty always looks great but turns or to be booty like world at war, and imo MW2 was good but a disappointment.

Comment

u think so? im pretty sure ill get fable 3 and reach around november or december time and maybe castlevania...

im not sure about black ops cuz every call of duty always looks great but turns or to be booty like world at war, and imo MW2 was good but a disappointment.
              I wanna try Fable out but it conflicts with me playing Black Ops, so I dunno, but I taught the start animation with the chicken was pretty nice....

Comment

I wanna try Fable out but it conflicts with me playing Black Ops, so I dunno, but I taught the start animation with the chicken was pretty nice....
                yea the chicken trailer was cool, i might get some1 to get me black ops if i hear its really good cuz tbh those games sometimes get boring to me cuz i just rape every1 and repeat lol

hows the story mode for halo? is it better then halo 3?

Comment

yea the chicken trailer was cool, i might get some1 to get me black ops if i hear its really good cuz tbh those games sometimes get boring to me cuz i just rape every1 and repeat lol

hows the story mode for halo? is it better then halo 3?
                  Story, hu same **** I think it was the same story I played in Halo 3, I dont remenber, bu thank god nomore Locus or whatever, their gone completey which is great

Comment

Story, hu same **** I think it was the same story I played in Halo 3, I dont remenber, bu thank god nomore Locus or whatever, their gone completey which is great
                    thats gears of war lmaoo but i 4got wat the monsters r called in halo...i just know the big buff ones are brutes.

Comment

Working...
                    X