Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao at 17 years old in L&M Gym, Manila (Pictures)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    I actually appreciate and accept Floyd's skills. I don't like him, but talk about what he is in the ring, I don't say any bad.

Talk to me if he has ducked or his way of talking, then yeah I don't like him that much.

As for the Video, what is that suppose to do?

I'm a boxing fan, aswell as a supporter of certain fighters.

I pay and stay up to 4AM to watch boxing. It is the sport I love, I am not gonna cry over a lost.

It's ****ing boxing, I expect a winner and loser. Maybe you would cry or take 10 pills if Mayweather loses, but I'm a fan of the sport, but more a fan of life my friend.

I breathe to live life

Honestly you are wasting your time as that guy is obviously a loser in real life. I mean who comes on the internet and talks **** about a guy who doesn't even know you exist. Not only that, who dedicates that much of their life to hating on another person. I think if he didn't have the internet, NSB and the Pac steroid allegations, he would kill himself due to him not having any purpose in life. I don't even get mad at guys like this, and actually feel sad at the thought that somebody out there actually lives such a pitiful life....smh

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
      Honestly you are wasting your time as that guy is obviously a loser in real life. I mean who comes on the internet and talks **** about a guy who doesn't even know you exist. Not only that, who dedicates that much of their life to hating on another person. I think if he didn't have the internet, NSB and the Pac steroid allegations, he would kill himself due to him not having any purpose in life. I don't even get mad at guys like this, and actually feel sad at the thought that somebody out there actually lives such a pitiful life....smh
      I just took 5 mins of your life !

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
        Pacquiao is like a HGH and Steroid test monkey.
        wow, an alt trying to get notice.

Comment

• Those pictures are awesome.

I mean he's doingsitups on a board tied with bike chains......he was real skinny back then too.

Those are some real deal pics.Should be put in a magazine or something.

Comment

• Ok, I'm going to take a wild guess: Smooth Criminal is PureBoxer. All his posts are dedicated to Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonarie View Post
              Ok, I'm going to take a wild guess: Smooth Criminal is PureBoxer. All his posts are dedicated to Pacquiao.
              Just put the dude on ignore man, otherwise your fueling his little fetish

Comment

• Originally posted by mesher View Post
                Just put the dude on ignore man, otherwise your fueling his little fetish
                I didn't give him any attention until now, but I'll do it just to get him out of my thread and everyone will be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                  Ok, I'm going to take a wild guess: Smooth Criminal is PureBoxer. All his posts are dedicated to Pacquiao.
                  Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                  I didn't give him any attention until now, but I'll do it just to get him out of my thread and everyone will be happy.
                  Cool, excellent thread btw!

Comment

• Originally posted by etlux View Post
                    damn that's awesome. you can see he already had that tattoo on his chest
                    That is just the marks from where they injected the steroids

i kid i kid...

awesome pics...

Comment

• Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                      good ****...great history...
                      I love ghetto a$s!

Comment

Working...
                      X