Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get over yourself. Spiritual warfare IS real. If it weren't, then I would have no need to tell you about Jesus Christ. The fact is that without Jesus Christ, you will suffer eternally.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
      Get over yourself. Spiritual warfare IS real. If it weren't, then I would have no need to tell you about Jesus Christ. The fact is that without Jesus Christ, you will suffer eternally.
      You bastard. Jesus has been a member of the Hispanic Lounge for two years. He goes under the name El Jefe, I know for a fact he likes Anorak very much.

Comment

But the bible was inspired by God Himself. It's very provable, so you can say what you want.
        How do u know it was inspired by God?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
          How do u know it was inspired by God?
          how do you know it wasn't inspired by god

Comment

• Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
            I dont. I never said it wasnt.

Im genuinely curious as to how such faith comes about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post

Well, judging from the way it was written, the many inconsistencies, borrowed stories, ect., one can present a very strong case that it was not inspired by God. A God would no inspire such nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                Well, judging from the way it was written, the many inconsistencies, borrowed stories, ect., one can present a very strong case that it was not inspired by God. A God would no inspire such nonsense.
                One can also present a strong case it was inspired by god because alot of its old
                testament was taken from the Torah. The four gospels were written by scholars of the time Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John. There are alot of books that should have been included in the bible but weren't because they were controversial to the church. I think the bible was inspired by the Pope at the time, not god, there are many gnostic text that have interesting views on christianity.

Comment

• The bible was written by God through 40 men in 3 languages over a 1,500 year period. These men lived in different parts of the world, some were rich, some were poor, some were educated, some were not, most didn't know each other, nor did they have access to the other's writings and yet it fits together as if it were written by one person. It was written by God. It has no errors or contradictions. It is the Word of God. The bible is accurate in matters of Science, History, and all matters of life.
                  There are countless prophecies which have been predicted and fulfilled perfectly in scripture. Many of these prophecies were written hundreds or even thousands of years before they were fulfilled.

I can post those prophecies if you wish.

Comment

The bible was written by God through 40 men in 3 languages over a 1,500 year period. These men lived in different parts of the world, some were rich, some were poor, some were educated, some were not, most didn't know each other, nor did they have access to the other's writings and yet it fits together as if it were written by one person. It was written by God. It has no errors or contradictions. It is the Word of God. The bible is accurate in matters of Science, History, and all matters of life.
                    There are countless prophecies which have been predicted and fulfilled perfectly in scripture. Many of these prophecies were written hundreds or even thousands of years before they were fulfilled.

I can post those prophecies if you wish.

I even know christians who would LOL at that.

Comment

• So, what you're trying to say is that you know folks who follow Jesus Christ, but NOT His word or they doubt that He is able to preserve His word, but they believe that He can save their soul? How can you follow Jesus Christ outside of what Jesus says to do?

Comment

Working...
                      X