Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins this fight between Dirrell vs Bute ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does Dirrell still exist?

Comment

Dirrell didn't take the fight when Bute had a title..... Why would he take the fight now???

Comment

Froch beat Bute with ease and Dirrell beat Froch with ease so the triangle works for me. I voted Ward by ud. with a KO posible.

Comment

Sorry about that. I meant to say Ward beat Froch with ease, not Direll.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            Dirrell didn't take the fight when Bute had a title..... Why would he take the fight now???

Comment

dirrell is a mental midget. i remember watching an interview of his where he is talking about carl frochs heart and how fighters who dont have that same determination wish they did. i think he was talking about himself. he has all the tools but mentally just isnt strong enough. but bute is **** so dirrell probably ko him

Comment

Dirrell by wide UD, horrible style matchup for Bute. A good counterpuncher as tall as him, faster and even rangier than him, who fights well from the outside. Like Merchant once said, Bute can wait all night and all weekend, he won't find Dirrell with his counters.

Comment

Dirrell definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    dirrell makes easy work of him id say even knock him out
                    This year is a write off now, but do you think you might be able to say something intelligent in 2013? or are you just going to keep sniffing the arses of any african american fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      does Dirrell still exist?
                      Rumour has it he was meant to be playing the tin man in panto this christmas, but he pulled out when he got told the heart he gets at the end isnt real.

Comment

Working...
                      X