No announcement yet.

Two mexican going down in a seven days span

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishman View Post
    She'd probably have to lay on the ground to get to the crotch on two short ass midget mexicans. She wouldnt need any lube either, she could just rub her hands through their hair.

Comment

Mexico has been owning PR in Boxing for a good while now, PR's last great hopes was

Marathon runner / Coke Trafficker Ivan Segura got owned in his own backyard in a 200x200 foot ring where he ran all night and got KTFO. Pretty strange that a big time coke dealer fights like a scared girl in the ring and needs a 100foot ring to dance around to boring 12 rd decisions.

- Cotto: Demolished and quit against his papa Margarito. Cotto should name all his sons Antonio, and when his sons grow up they will say, papa Miguel, why am I named Antonio? Cotto will say "You are named after my daddy, his name was Antonio Margarito"

Comment

That **** is funny though lol.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Comment

Mexico has also been owning PR in producing pissdrinkers for some time now.

Originally posted by Devdem View Post
          Mexico has been owning PR in Boxing for a good while now, PR's last great hopes was

Marathon runner / Coke Trafficker Ivan Segura got owned in his own backyard in a 200x200 foot ring where he ran all night and got KTFO. Pretty strange that a big time coke dealer fights like a scared girl in the ring and needs a 100foot ring to dance around to boring 12 rd decisions.

- Cotto: Demolished and quit against his papa Margarito. Cotto should name all his sons Antonio, and when his sons grow up they will say, papa Miguel, why am I named Antonio? Cotto will say "You are named after my daddy, his name was Antonio Margarito"

Comment

Working...
          X