Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Chummly pops hella pills. Seriously.
    You noticed that also? lol

He's always loud as ****, breathing heavy, and sloppy like he's been taking valium or xanax. That or drinkin.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Chummly pops hella pills. Seriously.
      Man, that dude looks PHUKKED up as hell in every episode. Either he pops pills or smokes a TON of weed before every episode.....the dude is straight wasted all the time...he is the coolest guy on the show too.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        The other week I saw this one where this dude got a bin for like 450 and there was a porcelain case in there that he wanted to get appraised. He dropped that shizz on the ground when he got out of his truck and was pissed off as heck. The appraiser told him it was worth 2500 mint and about 1500 in the current condition...he was scared he lost his money on it. The way they argue on the bins is hilarious.
        i watched a episode where the interview the cast of the Storage wars. They said they use to make pretty good Money at this but as soon as the TV shows came out its hard to buy a bin because everybody on the Planet is doing it now.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post

He's always loud as ****, breathing heavy, and sloppy like he's been taking valium or xanax. That or drinkin.
          Im just waiting on a full blown Heart attack to happen with that guy! Or human bulldog!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Im just waiting on a full blown Heart attack to happen with that guy! Or human bulldog!
            All of that group is gonna die via cardiovascular injury.

Hell Rick is in the best shape you can tell............but he still has a beer belly rivaling that of a 9 month old pregnant chick.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Hes wasted all the time.

Comment

All of that group is gonna die via cardiovascular injury.

Hell Rick is in the best shape you can tell............but he still has a beer belly rivaling that of a 9 month old pregnant chick.
                lmao...cracking me up!

Comment

Reality shows FAKE ??!!??!! ... this is the same feeling I got when my parents told me Santa wasn't real
                  Last edited by -Mustang-; 07-15-2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

The only good reality shows are the criminal ones with police chases etc.

Comment

Hes wasted all the time.
                      Can you believe that ****** owns a 2011 Rolls Royce and lives in anthem.

Comment

Working...
                      X