No announcement yet.

Who is ducking Lara ? Mayweather or GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is ducking Lara ? Mayweather or GGG

Lara has been calling out both Mayweather & GGG both are ducking Lara but who is ducking Lara more ?

Mayweather should vacate those 154 belts if he ain't fighting Lara... the 154 kingpin...

GGG says he's being ducked but won't fight Lara who has stated he would fight GGG...

Neither. Floyd seems like he just doesn't want to fight at 154 ever again and GGG would destroy Lara easily and get no credit for it. Plus, Haymon wouldn't allow it despite what Lara and his manager (who has no authority over Haymon to make decisions) say.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
      Neither. Floyd seems like he just doesn't want to fight at 154 ever again and GGG would destroy Lara easily and get no credit for it. Plus, Haymon wouldn't allow it despite what Lara and his manager (who has no authority over Haymon to make decisions) say.
      Nothing left to say. End thread/

Comment

People kill me with the "ducking" talk. Lara isn't the next logical fight for either guy.

Comment

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/F/Z/w/1FZwg/anguloo.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/F/Z/q/1FZqH/angulo.gif[/IMG]

Get real maricon.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
            People kill me with the "ducking" talk. Lara isn't the next logical fight for either guy.
            +++++++++++++ but i must admit Lara is the best option except supermiddleweight fighters
            Last edited by Jimmy 23; 08-09-2015, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
              +++++++++++++ but i must admit Lara is the best option except supermiddleweight fighters
              Lara is a one punch KTFO for Golovkin. The stripper that Quillin is fighting would probably last longer.

Comment

I'd like to see Lara vs either of these guys. But as previously stated, I think the Floyd fight would end up being one sided (despite Lara's advantages) and GGG, would end him within 6.

Comment

Why would anyone want to see Mayweather-Lara? Why? I just don't get it. Does anyone know how boring that will be? I mean seriously. I mean he might can outbox a "come forward" triple G. He would back peddle for ever. He might get the running win he missed from Canelo. Mayweather's not even in shape enough to chase him. He's almost 40. People are acting as if we don't know that Lara would back step from both, even Floyd. If you like it I love it, I'm done...

Comment

no one lol

who the fuck is lara

The guy who went life and death with freddy hernandez, the guy who lost to carlos molina? guy who got easily beat by CANELOLUJAH!
                    Last edited by CANELOLUJAH; 08-09-2015, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X