Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dontae Speaks the Truth Regarding HBO Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dontae is easily becoming one of the best boxing media people in the game. He speaks about the type of stuff that they don't want you to hear. Well he makes sure you hear it.

Comment

**** dontae boxing channel. I am not giving views to this dummy, Even though I didnt like Manny coming out with the shoulder excuse this dumb*ss dontae is a straight b*tch and now he hates in HBO LOL. Its funnny when u think abt it. Now d*cksuckers like that hate on a channel because their fav fighter fights for the other channel. Its been seen alot on this forum too. Aww man **** HBO or **** Showtime. Alot of groupies around here

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
        Dontae is easily becoming one of the best boxing media people in the game. He speaks about the type of stuff that they don't want you to hear. Well he makes sure you hear it.
        One of the best lol Yeah ok...

Comment

Donate is a top 3 boxing channel...... Only dcafs and racist disagree :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
            Donate is a top 3 boxing channel...... Only dcafs and racist disagree :-)
            He puts alot of work no doubt abt it. But he s*cks and is biased just like ESNEWS. Are we racist to jews if we dont like Elie? Stop playing the victim my friend, makes urself look weak.

If u dont like Dontae ur racist lol. U got issues man

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              He puts alot of work no doubt abt it. But he s*cks and is biased just like ESNEWS. Are we racist to jews if we dont like Elie? Stop playing the victim my friend, makes urself look weak.

If u dont like Dontae ur racist lol. U got issues man
              I was joking about the racist part.....but I do agree with about 85% of what he says.
              Last edited by Xi_; 05-11-2015, 07:08 AM.

Comment

LMAO!

Leave it to Brushmyass finding such absolute dumb nonsense.

Comment

Fat men with boobs shouldn't talk boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    I was joking about the racist part.....but I do agree with about 85% of what he says.
                    I only agree with about 83.5% of what he says. I think the other 16.5% is bs.

Comment

Dante is a little long winded but he's always on point. The people who accuse him of being racially biased are full of ****...

Comment

Working...
                      X