No announcement yet.

B.Hop is STILL my.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.Hop is STILL my.........

Favorite boxer and athlete in all sports....I didn't see the fight live....I ate some shrimp and got an allergic reaction....had to take 2 benadryls....knocked me out but I set the DVR and watched it later....props to Frankenstein, he's official!!....I knew this day would come if Ex kept fighting at this age but I didn't think Frankenstein would be the one to DOMINATE him....I thought he could beat BHop but not dominate the way he did...I'm impressed with his skills and I do believe he's the best at LHW....Ward would have issues against him imo...Adonis gets KTFO...Frankenstein is the man

I'm proud of Ex...no matter what he will always be my fav athlete and one of my biggest role models.....it wasn't easy watching that fight....it was brutally difficult to watch....Frankenstein had all the answers for the few easy questions Ex asked of him.....I'm still Philly proud and still believe our fighters fight real fights against real opponents....we'll be back!!

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    Favorite boxer and athlete in all sports....I didn't see the fight live....I ate some shrimp and got an allergic reaction....had to take 2 benadryls....knocked me out but I set the DVR and watched it later....props to Frankenstein, he's official!!....I knew this day would come if Ex kept fighting at this age but I didn't think Frankenstein would be the one to DOMINATE him....I thought he could beat BHop but not dominate the way he did...I'm impressed with his skills and I do believe he's the best at LHW....Ward would have issues against him imo...Adonis gets KTFO...Frankenstein is the man

I'm proud of Ex...no matter what he will always be my fav athlete and one of my biggest role models.....it wasn't easy watching that fight....it was brutally difficult to watch....Frankenstein had all the answers for the few easy questions Ex asked of him.....I'm still Philly proud and still believe our fighters fight real fights against real opponents....we'll be back!!
    Damn you lost your favorite food and favorite fighter in the same night, my condolences man. Look on the bright side Danny Garcia still doin it real big, I hear he coming onto the 147 scene early next year vs Mack "Truck" Babb.

Also if it makes you feel any better you can look at it from this point of view..Kovalev just followed John David Jacksons instruction and plan, so Hop lost to Jackson.
    Last edited by Crazylegs77; 11-09-2014, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Well said man

Comment

Hop has nothing to be ashamed of. He had a wonderful career and is an all time great. The best thing about last night is that Hop now understands he has to retire. He was humble after the fight cause he knows he can't beat the very best anymore. It's time to go now.

Comment

You follow a fighter long enough and love him hard enough, you'll eventually have a night like that. Hopkins and his fans have nothing to be ashamed of. He almost made me a fan just for taking the fight.

War B-Hop.

Comment

Never been a Bhop supporter but always respected the work ethic and dedication to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Never been a Bhop supporter but always respected the work ethic and dedication to the sport.
              Look at this derplet disowning him now! Shall we dig out some of your quotes in relation to this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Look at this derplet disowning him now! Shall we dig out some of your quotes in relation to this fight?
                I saw a couple

Comment

BHop has nothing to be ashamed of.

What hes been doing in unprecedented and setting an example of how these new fighters need to go back old school and prove that you're the best. He truly cares about the sport and the fans.

He lost to one of the best fighters on the planet in his prime who guys like Adonis (straight up) and Ward (possibly) are ducking.

Comment

my respect grew for b-hop in the 12th when he started to really eat leather, no diving just guts, the ref was pissing me off tho, even as the final bell was about to be rung and hopkins is getting pounced on this dumb ass ref is half way across the ring not ready to seperate them as soon as possible, **** ref, much respect for bernard

Comment

Working...
                    X