• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    GGG aint did no better and he is hyped beyond measure
    Is that so?

Murray, Macklin, Geale, Lemieux, Rubio.

Then please list 5 middleweights you would have rated above those names at the time they fought GGG........

Comment

• Broner's not much. Maidana and Porter proved that. He's good, but not great.

Canelo has a much better chance.

Comment

• so this thread was made in march 2012....shortly after the fight against escobedo, the coked up mexican who broner hit behind the head for a tko? you thought he was gonna be fotd after watching that? lol.

what a downward spiral his career has taken.

Comment

• AB better pick it up if he wants to fulfill Larry's prophecy.

Comment

• Heeeeeeeeeee Young Dough!

Comment

• And where is broner now? fighting ashley theopane? LOL.

Comment

• solid bump... but Larry... i'll say that you probably got it wrong on this one.

Comment

• What the fuck is an Ashley Theopane? Sounds like something you'd use on a wall for plaster.

And Broner losing his title on the scales, fighting on Spike tv on a Friday night and turning himself in to the police on Monday? LOL

What happened to him being the second coming? Nope, not even close/

What happened to him calling himself a boss and a shot caller? Nope, fighting on Friday night and going to jail on Monday.

Loser. Bet he wishes he could stick his hand down that toilet and get those $20s back.

Comment

• If I was Larry I woulda put all you fukers on ignore by now after this embarrassing thread already been 4 years damn

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X