Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist Woman Tries That 'My Tram Experience' **** & Gets Thrown Off The Bus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol funny thing is, DEM EYES was just saying a few days before all these threads got posted, how "accepting" england was of black people. . and how they were just considered "english", while americans drew a distinction by calling black people "african americans". ..

Comment

win. she got rolled right off the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
        lol funny thing is, DEM EYES was just saying a few days before all these threads got posted, how "accepting" england was of black people. . and how they were just considered "english", while americans drew a distinction by calling black people "african americans". ..
        It would be ignorant to think there was no ignorance at all in any country.

What is that guy saying to the woman in the video? He is repeatedly telling her that despite his colour he is English.

If this happened in America, he'd define himself as an African-American and not just an American.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
          It would be ignorant to think there was no ignorance at all in any country.

What is that guy saying to the woman in the video? He is repeatedly telling her that despite his colour he is English.

If this happened in America, he'd define himself as an African-American and not just an American.

no he wouldn't. . he'd say im an american. . . if some white guy was saying, you're not an american, he would say "yes i am". . . "african american" is just used interchangeably with "black" to define their racial makeup. . . black people here have been here just as long as white people here have. . . we all founded this country together. .

Comment

Wow that's some ****

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
              no he wouldn't. . he'd say im an american. . . if some white guy was saying, you're not an american, he would say "yes i am". . . "african american" is just used interchangeably with "black" to define their racial makeup. . . black people here have been here just as long as white people here have. . . we all founded this country together. .
              There is no point arguing over what a person could theoretical say when put in such a situation. I guess it comes down to African-Americans wanting to relate culturally and historically to a place like Africa, they needed to create their own imagine and identity.

It's not a topic I'm bothered about though, so lets leave it at that.

Comment

Hey chiguy..

Have you seen that video of some guy beating up another guy for a pair of shoes "foamposites" ?

It's disgusting!

Comment

Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
                  Hey chiguy..

Have you seen that video of some guy beating up another guy for a pair of shoes "foamposites" ?

It's disgusting!
                  yeah man, someone even posted in the lounge but i didn't comment on it. messed up stuff...

Comment

Working...
                  X