No announcement yet.

Julian (the hawk) jackson was p4p hardest punchers ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Gerald McClellan was a monster of that caliber.

won 31 (KO 29) 3L
    I have never seen more firepower in the ring than McClellan vs Jackson.

although Hearns vs Cuevas comes pretty close. ****, maybe even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post

yep and gerald stopped his 2 times..in the 5th and in the 1st.......

Comment

My pops thinks shavers is one of the hardest punchers of alltime.
        ...I can vividly recall jackson putting opponents literally to sleep. WELL YOUR DAD WAS RIGHT... I CAN GO BACK IN HISTORY IN BOXING AND I KNOW THERE WERE SOME HITTERS BUT, TO FIND A BOXER WITH SUCH K.O. POWER IN EITHER FIST WHERE HE PUTS A GUY IN LIMBO WAS FAR FROM FEW... JACKSON WAS A BEHEMOTH...

Comment

Bob Fitzsimmons.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            yep and gerald stopped his 2 times..in the 5th and in the 1st.......
            I think thats mostly because McClellan had an iron chin. wheras Jackson...not so much.

unfortunately, Jackson might have contributed to McClellans brain condition. apparently since the Jackson fight McClellan was starting to complain of headaches.

Comment

i say foreman... just watchin the guy hit the heavy bag was scary...

Comment

Fitzsimmons was a hitter... Like i said, imagine the weights your speaking of and look at jackson at 154lbs.. Also when he fought gerald he was pretty much blind in one eye which most people don,t know... All i can say is what a puncher... Punchers are born and not made is a true statement...

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post

mcclellan vs jackson, both fights tore me apart as a kid, my two favorites at the time fighting, at least in jr middle weights / middle weight classes...... till this day, watching those fights take me through a roller coaster of emotions....

jackson and mcclellan were not only awesome but my favs and still are......

i kind of wish they never fought but that me being greedy, but more so than anything i wish mcclellan never fought benn.......... or at least had a better ref in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                    mcclellan vs jackson, both fights tore me apart as a kid, my two favorites at the time fighting, at least in jr middle weights / middle weight classes...... till this day, watching those fights take me through a roller coaster of emotions....

jackson and mcclellan were not only awesome but my favs and still are......

i kind of wish they never fought but that me being greedy, but more so than anything i wish mcclellan never fought benn.......... or at least had a better ref in that fight.
                    True that, Benn ref's would never stop one of his fights. They let him practically kill his opponents. Guys would be getting hit hard and flush and not hitting back, and the Ref would be just watching like it was no big deal. Watch him fight Russell Barker to see what im talking about.

Comment

Jackson hit gerrald with some bombs and due to his chin he was able to withstand those shots but like u said, gerrald started complaining about headaches afterwards and along came benn... The end...

Comment

Working...
                      X