Whom ever said that the HBO commentating crew was flat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry is God.

Comment

HBO has been flat for a while, bring RJJ back....

Comment

and get mike tyson in there while theyre at it......

Comment

Manny Steward is the best of them all, I can't understand why anyone would think otherwise. He knows the sport as well as anyone.

Jim Lampley is one of the best ever commentators, and although Larry Merchant is seriously slowing with age, he's still good.

Bob Papa is okay.

The one who needs to be replaced most is Max Kellerman. I cannot understand how he got the job. He's extremely biased, either nuthugging fighters or being unfairly negative. To make it worse, his unpleasant voice and lack of tact make him annoying.

Lennox Lewis is kind of dumb, stating the obvious and repeating himself. He's tolerable, but it would be better if they replaced him.

Comment

Jim, Manny and Larry are fine. You can't get any better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
              Jim Lampley is one of the best ever commentators, and although Larry Merchant is seriously slowing with age, he's still good.
              There was a part at the end of the 1st round where Merchant was trying to say that Manny's hands were fast, but before he could say it Lampley interrupted, swooped in, and stole the line like a commentating vulture. Steward tried to get some words in too, but couldn't

Comment

Manny stewart is allways on point, I miss Big George Foreman tho, Kellermen is ok but only when its a back and fourth fight

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                  Larry is God.
                  larry is drunk

Comment

Working...
                  X