Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The true reason Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr. aren't as hated as Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The true reason Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr. aren't as hated as Floyd Mayweather

It is raw, it is ugly by my people and everyone with 2 brain cells really know this from the start: The reason is Floyd has never lost to no WHITE BOY. Yep that's all this ****ty sport is about really. Depending on your maturity level you may hide this ugly truth better than your pairs but DON'T BE FOOLED, this is all about race wars. MY RACE IS BETTER THAN YOURS. This defeats all points.

100 pages

I didn't really see everyone hating on Roy before he lost to Calzaghe.
    ________
    MONTANA MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY
    Last edited by FreshPrince; 03-28-2011, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
      It is raw, it is ugly by my people and everyone with 2 brain cells really know this from the start: The reason is Floyd has never lost to no WHITE BOY. Yep that's all this ****ty sport is about really. Depending on your maturity level you may hide this ugly truth better than your pairs but DON'T BE FOOLED, this is all about race wars. MY RACE IS BETTER THAN YOURS. This defeats all points.

100 pages
      wow you are ignorant. floyd talk is so repetitive on this board. until he's signed on to fight someone, all discussions about him should remain in the "Boxing History" forum.

Comment

Fighters aren't hated because of their race in boxing. you should know that Allucard. White people aren't the backbone of boxing and the boxer the majority of people feel was the best was black.

Floyd is hated simply because he cared more about money then quality of opponents, yet continued to say he fought the best and was the best. thats all it is.

Comment

Few liked hopkins here until he beat the **** out of pavlik

Comment

Dead the race talk. This **** always pops up for no apparent reason.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
              Few liked hopkins here until he beat the **** out of pavlik
              agreed... im undoubtedly one of them... although the main reason ive turned on bernard for the good is that article about his relationship with that kid who had cancer... that was a side i had never known about...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                agreed... im undoubtedly one of them... although the main reason ive turned on bernard for the good is that article about his relationship with that kid who had cancer... that was a side i had never known about...
                Can you tell me a little more about that please? any links? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by truthseeker1 View Post
                  Can you tell me a little more about that please? any links? thanks
                  http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Comment

Jones Jr and B-hop fights their comp.... Mayweather ducked his comp.. Fight them instead retiring lol... How you like a guy that so arrogant?

Comment

Working...
                    X