Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather reveals the mind games used on Pacquiao; hiring his ex-team members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    lol love it. What a scum move by Manny to leave someone homeless and find their way back home on their own.
    to be honest i call bullshyt. why would pacquiao need a videographer when most of his vids are covered and paid for by the philippine networks.? there's even this annoying filipina news lady that's on his dick 24/7 just to do vids on him. you can look it up online. he doesn't need a videographer on his daily routine and pay someone since he gets paid to be video recorded during his training. floyd's story is bullshyt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      the question is very simple.

cleaning up the sport

level playing field

fair fight

was it all MIND GAMES?

enough of your deflections answer the question.
      How can it be Mind Games when its Floyds action that caused change over the entire sport of boxing , Its like playing connect the dots only you got to look a bit further than your nose to see where the next dot is , you might figure it out one day .

Comment

Originally posted by freedom.. View Post
        lol..i swear some of ya'll are going to be in wheelchairs still arguing over this ****
        Their last words will be "Manny won!"

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          and your's wil lbe " sorry, i was so genius those days, i was wrong, yes Pac did won"

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            How can it be Mind Games when its Floyds action that caused change over the entire sport of boxing , Its like playing connect the dots only you got to look a bit further than your nose to see where the next dot is , you might figure it out one day .
            so which were those things that floyd was saying just a mind games?

Comment

I think Thai will always be the best win if floyds career not just because of the hype before the fight not because of manny who was unfortunately lacklustre but because of the impact it had. Imagine grown men have decided to live in an alternate reality since pac lost as opposed to face the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                lol love it. What a scum move by Manny to leave someone homeless and find their way back home on their own.
                aware me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  Pacquiao fanboys are hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    Pacquiao fanboys are hilarious

Lives have been ruined I tell you. Ruined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                      I dont think its illegal to rehydrate with IVs. It might be though.
                      Only in small quan******. Floyd took much more than what was allowed, which made his procedure illegal.

Comment

Working...
                      X