No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    A poor fight, a stay busy fight at best.
    Bryant Jennings is very green and does not excel in one particular area. He does not have as much as a punchers chance.

Hes a decent cruiserweight at best really.

He has 5-6 rounds too survive.

Wladimir will no doubt will carry him a few rounds, the reality is he could bomb this guy out in 30 seconds if he wanted.
    I think Jennings is alittle better than your giving him credit for.. I agree with most of your assessment about the fight itself, and also that Jennings doesn't excel in one area, but I do think he has enough skill, especially with jab and spacing, that he will cause wlad to work harder than normal... I think he will be much tougher out than pulev

Comment

Bryant Jennings is very green and does not excel in one particular area. He does not have as much as a punchers chance.

Wladimir will no doubt will carry him a few rounds, the reality is he could bomb this guy out in 30 seconds if he wanted.
      Jennings hasn't even fought a man the size of Wladimir. Although I will enjoy rooting for Jennings because, America.

Comment

They're among some of the smallest heavyweight world champions ever and there was no cruiserweight back when they was fighting except Holyfield.
        They could fight at heavyweight in their respected eras due to being massively gifted w/ most having exceptional power to accompany their skillsets, Jennings has no power and a very mediocre skillset.

He has a thin, long head and neck and does not have a big frame.

He is not wide across the back, the shoulders or anything he just looks like a fair sized dude that has spent way too much time doing bicep curls.
        He is totally out of proportion.

When he fought Szpilka he was hardly any bigger than him and hes tiny for a HW - probably wouldn't be a big cruiserweight at all if he got top shape.

We'll have to agree to disagree I guess.

Comment

All of this.

An A-level fighter against a D-level opponent. This guy wouldn't beat Tony Thompson. Waste of everyone's time really.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I think Jennings is alittle better than your giving him credit for.. I agree with most of your assessment about the fight itself, and also that Jennings doesn't excel in one area, but I do think he has enough skill, especially with jab and spacing, that he will cause wlad to work harder than normal... I think he will be much tougher out than pulev
          If he's better, then yeah "little" is the operative word!
          Last edited by Weebler I; 12-28-2014, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Waaay too soon for Jennings. I think he tastes the canvas inside three and doesn't make it into the sixth.

Comment

I wonder how much Jennings makes from this.and most importantly will they have an interim WBC belt on the line.

Comment

Love to see Jennings prove me wrong and compete but I can't see him throwing any punches in this fight.

Comment

jennings only had around 20 fights, he aint gona do **** against wlad

Comment

He's the same height as Muhammed Ali and Larry Holmes and has a much longer reach.

Jennings is taller than Sonny Liston and has the same long reach.

He's taller than Joe Louis and Evander Holyfield and has a longer reach.

He's has a MUCH longer reach and is MUCH taller than Patterson, Langford, Tyson, Marciano, and Dempsey.

Jennings has never weighed less than 218 and recently has weighed about 225, even though he's always ripped and in great shape.

HE'S NOT A CRUISERWEIGHT.

Comment

I guess the money must be right, cause Jennings sure isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X