Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conte speaks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conte just jealous that USADA was making millions while his company didn't even have a website yet

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=573772

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Ok there is also 0 evidence Juan used PED'S yet it is running wild on here
        With a lot less evidence, we are going on 5 years now that many Floyd fans still believe that Manny is a PEDs cheat. So not sure why you same Floyd fans are not the least bit concerned about another possible PEDs cheat?

Comment

That video is 2 years old, try making a thread that's actually worth reading.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Ariza himself WHILE WORKING WITH MANNY SAID MANNY DID NOT KNOW WHAT HE WAS GIVING HIM...
            So what? And I never heard him say this. I'd like to see it if he in fact did say that.

Comment

How many damn threads are there on a fighter juicing? Every time you turn around someone is accusing someone else of taking PEDs. It's a problem in sports, and I don't like it, but enough is enough. No one on here knows shit. All it is is fans of one of fighter placing accusations on a fighter they don't like.

Comment

Working...
              X