Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas faked the KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldnt Zab Judah be training for his fight? He shouldn't be seen at a fight like this when he has a fight coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayseen View Post
      I think he faked it because he stayed up for a little unlike a KO shot which would have weakened those legs right away. I could be wrong
      Look i think he was very hurt, but i think he stayed down on purpose; he wasn't unconscious. Plus he stood up as soon as the referee stopped the fight (which was very quick).
      I thought you were just trolling first, now I realise you're actually serious.

Mate, if someone is faking a KO, they don't fall into the canvas face first without breaking their fall at all. He was out.

If you can't even tell that, just stop posting.

Comment

What confuses you is that he stood up a while, well its chicken wit its head cut off syndrome. It still run around a lil while. It was actually that body shot was pretty savage and took the kid's legs completely. I think he was out on his feet from the counter right and the pain of the body shot made him forget to put his hands up, and consequently, he hurt himself even more with his own weight when he fell on his face. I've seen ko shots like that before, the body shot was key.

Comment

Yeah, he copied Mannys play acting a few weeks ago.

Truthfully, I heard his real jobs is he inspects boxing rings, his speciality is his close up inspections and the ability to smell the canvas to check the properties it is made with with are accurate and the specified amounts.

What you saw last night was him inspecting the canvas

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            What confuses you is that he stood up a while, well its chicken wit its head cut off syndrome. It still run around a lil while. It was actually that body shot was pretty savage and took the kid's legs completely. I think he was out on his feet from the counter right and the pain of the body shot made him forget to put his hands up, and consequently, he hurt himself even more with his own weight when he fell on his face. I've seen ko shots like that before, the body shot was key.

There was no bodyshot...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              There was no bodyshot...
              dude smoking crack their was NO body shot.

Comment

It was a direct shot at the temple, and he fell face first into the mat...

If he wanted to fake something he would have done what Oscar did against Hopkins.

Comment

He wasn't out, just didn't want to get hurt more and acted a ko
                  Yes because Dallas has a great chin and Matthysse has no power so you must be right.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    There was no bodyshot...
                    Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    dude smoking crack their was NO body shot.

Yes there was. Right prior to him falling. It was a right which landed upstairs, missed with the left, then the body shot which did connect, then face canvas. Just because the announcers didn't acknowledge that Matts landed to Dallas's left side as he was hunched over ready to fall, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Use your eyes not your ears.

Crackhead, indeed. Right back at ya

Comment

Working...
                    X