Clear All

.............No

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      .............No
      Winky Wright?

Comment

Originally posted by visionary247 View Post
        There are precious few legendary fighters in the last 25 years or so so it would be wrong to use the likes of Ali, Hearns, Hagler etc as yardstick for who gets into the IHOF then there would be no annual entrants. The fact that you've got Barry McGuigan and will have Arturo Gatti & Diego Corrales in as a first time ballot means space must be found for Vernon Forrest.
        I agree that you cant use Ali and those guys as the yard stick but those other 3 guys at the bottom should be nowhere near the HOF. You have to be very good. I dont mind a guy like JMM at all. Maybe even a guy like Tszyu but Vernon shouldnt make it even though Im a huge fan

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Winky Wright?
          Borderline.

There a few fighters who deserve to be in the HOF over Winky.

I personally wouldn't vote Winky Wright in either. He could have gotten in if he wasn't such a stupid business man.

Comment

I would say no only because the SHane wins are mitigated by the fact SHane used BALCO stuff to beat ODH both times. If Shane doesn't beat ODH Forrest prob doesn't fight him and even if he does the wins are not that significant.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              I would say no only because the SHane wins are mitigated by the fact SHane used BALCO stuff to beat ODH both times. If Shane doesn't beat ODH Forrest prob doesn't fight him and even if he does the wins are not that significant.
              But, that's not a fact. So......Your argument is shattered.

Comment

Sadly, No. His lack of quality wins and longevity has him outside looking in for me. The losses to Mayorga coupled with his shoulder injuries really derailed his career. He was never really the same after both incidents.

Comment

But, that's not a fact. So......Your argument is shattered.
                  I am confident SHane was using Balco products when he beat ODH.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    I am confident SHane was using Balco products when he beat ODH.
                    Yes the 2nd time. There is no evidence to suggest he used anything during the first fight.

Comment

Yes the 2nd time. There is no evidence to suggest he used anything during the first fight.
                      Just like there is no evidence Marg cheated against Cotto. I don't believe he decided to take steroids after beating ODH the 1st time.

Comment

Working...
                      X