Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aldo Vs McGregor. Never been this hyped for a fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I can't believe how many people are suckered into the McGregor hype. You'd think boxing fans would be more educated and able to see how limited the guy is. He is the epitome of "hype job". Yea, I'd love it if a guy like him was legit but he's clearly not.

The ufc won't dare switch this up to another competitive match like Edgar or anyone else from the top 5 because their cash cow gets murked. If they're going to cash him out, they're doing it for the big bucks, in a title match.
    You would think boxing fans would know better, but casual UFC fans in general are suckers for hype jobs and literally repeat anything Dana White or Joe Rogan say.

Aldo will destroy McGregor and I can't wait to see Dana White's sad face when he puts the belt back on Aldo after he wins. Hopefully Aldo's rib isn't too bad, hate to see this fight postponed

Nothing against McGregor, but hearing Dana White bragging about how big of a draw Conor will be if he wins the belt and how they'll cash in on a new market in Ireland is very disrespectful to a great champ like Aldo. Business is business, but White shouldn't be so obviously biased, especially in the public eye.

Comment

Sho/HBO should learn a thing or two about making promos from these guys! Great stuff, especially the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        You would think boxing fans would know better, but casual UFC fans in general are suckers for hype jobs and literally repeat anything Dana White or Joe Rogan say.

Aldo will destroy McGregor and I can't wait to see Dana White's sad face when he puts the belt back on Aldo after he wins. Hopefully Aldo's rib isn't too bad, hate to see this fight postponed

Nothing against McGregor, but hearing Dana White bragging about how big of a draw Conor will be if he wins the belt and how they'll cash in on a new market in Ireland is very disrespectful to a great champ like Aldo. Business is business, but White shouldn't be so obviously biased, especially in the public eye.
        Hype job? No one strikes like he can. The angles,the footwork,and that power. They don't move like Conor moves. They don't tink like he tinks.

Comment

Bone bruise to his rib and cartilage injury but it looks like its still set but if Aldo can't go on then Chad Mendes will jump in to fight Conor for the Interim.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I can't believe how many people are suckered into the McGregor hype. You'd think boxing fans would be more educated and able to see how limited the guy is. He is the epitome of "hype job". Yea, I'd love it if a guy like him was legit but he's clearly not.

The ufc won't dare switch this up to another competitive match like Edgar or anyone else from the top 5 because their cash cow gets murked. If they're going to cash him out, they're doing it for the big bucks, in a title match.
            Please explain to me how he is a hype job?

Outside of testing his resolve, Edgar would really bring nothing to threaten McGregor. A predominant stand up fighter who prefers boxing. That is the equivalent of picking scissors to beat rock.

I will admit he hasn't fought legit predominant wrestlers but I don't believe anyone will actually try to grind him out as he gets under people's skin so easily, they will try to 'hurt' him and grinding someone on the ground isn't going to inflict much physical-visible hurt.

But back to the question, how is he a hype job?

Comment

Aldo is going to make McGregor his B*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Please explain to me how he is a hype job?

Outside of testing his resolve, Edgar would really bring nothing to threaten McGregor. A predominant stand up fighter who prefers boxing. That is the equivalent of picking scissors to beat rock.

I will admit he hasn't fought legit predominant wrestlers but I don't believe anyone will actually try to grind him out as he gets under people's skin so easily, they will try to 'hurt' him and grinding someone on the ground isn't going to inflict much physical-visible hurt.

But back to the question, how is he a hype job?
                Mendes will take him down and ground him out if they fight for interim. I don't even think Connor is a hype job either. I just think he's either 3 or 4 at FW.

Comment

This fight should be cancelled/postponed multiple sources inside Aldo's camp are saying he is unable to train for the next two and a half weeks leading up to the fight. I have lost interest in this match with a wounded Aldo. Sports books have taken down the line for this fight. No where to bet offshore on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    Mendes will take him down and ground him out if they fight for interim. I don't even think Connor is a hype job either. I just think he's either 3 or 4 at FW.
                    That's the one thing McGregor hasn't been tested with. The question of what he will do when a guy shoots in on him, picks him up, and drops him on his head.

I think Chad v. Connor would be a great match. I'm unsure if Chad will run with what he's good at though. Connor has pissed him off so much, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to throw hands all fight.

Comment

McGregor will win, Aldo is nothing but a typical American cheater, not a real sportsmen like we have in Europe.

STEROID CAPITAL OF THE PLANET = [USA, Mexico, Brazil]

Comment

Working...
                      X