Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!! Upgrading my phone!! What phone should I get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!! Upgrading my phone!! What phone should I get?

Okay, I need a new phone. I've had the EVO 4 for about 3 years now and it's time for a new phone. I want a phone that has great, great battery life because the EVO 4 sucked in that category. I'm not a big fan of the iPhone so I'm not going to choose one. What phone should I get? My carrier is Sprint!!!

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
    Okay, I need a new phone. I've had the EVO 4 for about 3 years now and it's time for a new phone. I want a phone that has great, great battery life because the EVO 4 sucked in that category. I'm not a big fan of the iPhone so I'm not going to choose one. What phone should I get? My carrier is Sprint!!!
    Samsung galaxy S5. Or the HTC One M8.

Comment

Without question the The Motorola Pebl

Comment

get a beeper

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Samsung galaxy S5. Or the HTC One M8.
          I was looking at the HTC 1. Do you know about the battery life?

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
            I was looking at the HTC 1. Do you know about the battery life?
            I have the HTC One but not the HTC One M8. The HTC One has good Battery Life, but the Battery life can change as time goes by. I recommend the Galaxy S5, But if you like the HTC one M8 more, then get it.

I don't think the Regular HTC One is sold anymore.

Comment

I have the t-Mobile Jump program (the original plan) where I can upgrade every 6 months.

I have the Note 3 but I'm downgrading to the Sony Xperia Z3 that comes out next week..

The Note 3 is too much phone for my needs. All I need a phone for is for texting, twitter, facebook, taking screen shots, pictures and listening to music. The Note 3 is a little too big for me at 5.7 inches.

I've always talked **** about the iPhone but I was considering getting the iPhone 6 (4.7 inch version). I think it's the perfect size. Why I considered not getting it is that I can't increase its storage with an SD card and its battery life.

The Experia Z3 is 5.2 inches, water/dust proof, metal sides, 20.7 MP camera, upgradeable storage to 128 gigs and probably the best battery in the market, lasting 2 days.

Comment

The Sony Xperia Z3 is the best phone out there. If you want long battery life, a 20.7mp camera, waterproof phone, a micro sd slot, a nice looking screen, get that phone. Forget every other phone. I've had an iPhone for 3 weeks now and i'm sick ant tired of it. The battery life is pathetic.

Z3>Galaxy S5>iPhone 5/6. I'm getting the Z3 next month.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

The Experia Z3 is 5.2 inches, water/dust proof, metal sides, 20.7 MP camera, upgradeable storage to 128 gigs and probably the best battery in the market, lasting 2 days.

Best phone out there IMO. Sony just isn't known as a big phone seller, but 2015 is their year.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    get a beeper
                    lmao

Could you imagine being out on the town, spittin game to some chick, and then you get a beep and are like, "hold up girl, I gotta get to a payphone".

**** would be so epic

Comment

Working...
                    X