No announcement yet.

The myth that is Guillermo Rigondeaux, and his 5 fans who support him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The myth that is Guillermo Rigondeaux, and his 5 fans who support him

Rigo been talking loud for some time now that he wants Donaire and this and that, they even went as far as disrespecting Donaire wife (which is way beyond crossing the line) just in hope to secure a Nonito fight.

Well guess what it worked (nevermind that he doesn't deserve it [ENTER HIS 5 Fans here who would argue and list his billion amateur fights]) but instead at jumping on the chance him and his team and his 5 loyal fans have been begging for, he trys to place road blocks in the way (nevermind that this will be his career high payday) to stump and stop the fight from happening.

for more info on said roadblock
    http://www.boxingscene.com/donaire-v...ding-by--62096

This is just insane, arum should skip over him and put his old ass on ice for the rest of his career. Fighters would kill for a title shot let alone on HBO, Huge paycheck, against a p4p fighter, this is your chance.

Looks like Rigo and his team and his 5 fans were just a bunch of clowns talking just to talk.

How do you guys see the situation?

i say they can fight Vic and work on the Mares fight in the fall

to hell with Rigo

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Rigo been talking loud for some time now that he wants Donaire and this and that, they even went as far as disrespecting Donaire wife (which is way beyond crossing the line) just in hope to secure a Nonito fight.

Well guess what it worked (nevermind that he doesn't deserve it [ENTER HIS 5 Fans here who would argue and list his billion amateur fights]) but instead at jumping on the chance him and his team and his 5 loyal fans have been begging for, he trys to place road blocks in the way (nevermind that this will be his career high payday) to stump and stop the fight from happening.

for more info on said roadblock
      http://www.boxingscene.com/donaire-v...ding-by--62096

This is just insane, arum should skip over him and put his old ass on ice for the rest of his career. Fighters would kill for a title shot let alone on HBO, Huge paycheck, against a p4p fighter, this is your chance.

Looks like Rigo and his team and his 5 fans were just a bunch of clowns talking just to talk.

How do you guys see the situation?
      wow what a scumbag

Comment

I don't get what the rush is. He's only had 11 fights.

Comment

What happened to the "NoRigo Ducknaire" movement? Rigo won't even sign the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I don't get what the rush is. He's only had 11 fights.
            Me neither but this is what they wanted and begged for, so all the other things go out the window the fight is on the table its now the time to put up or shut up and looks like Rigo gonna shut up and squander this opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
              i say they can fight Vic and work on the Mares fight in the fall

to hell with Rigo
              Yep, all Donaire has to do is just acknowledge the Mares fight now and legitimately try to work that out. The date for this next fight is already set and Arum probably can't get out of it so they will need someone. As far as I know, his name is already on the Rigo contract, a fight the fans also wanted...what else can he do now.

Comment

Well rigo 5 fans,What do yall got to say about him thinking he can
                demand shlt and call the shots???Come out u putoz.

Comment

I think Nonito beats him, but he has skills so i wont count him out

I also thought he didnt have much fans, but i was in Houston to watch Donaire vs Arce, n then i see Rigondeaux walking in a pimped out suit looking like a playa n he was getting a lot of love from the fans pictures n autographs like crazy

Comment

Rigondeaux apparently signed a 3 year promotional contract with Caribe in 2009 with an automatic 3 year renewal(1). Then in 2010, Caribe and Top Rank reached a Co-promotional agreement in which Top Rank is the main promoter. However in July 2012, Top Rank decides to cut out Caribe and Manager Hyde by negotiating a deal with Rigo directly. Hyde won his injunction but Caribe failed theirs, setting up Rigo vs Marroquin.

Bob Arum should just settle with Caribe if they have rights to Rigo. Arum owes them a cut of Rigo's purses and promotion. The old man likes to play too many games with contracts. It is his fault if this fight doesn't go through.

(1)Source:http://www.royblack.com/files/news/C...ns_lawsuit.pdf

Comment

Working...
                    X