Clear All

• what time does bute fight start?

Im on west coast and it starts at 4 here on Wealth TV

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Im on west coast and it starts at 4 here on Wealth TV
      thanks bro

Comment

Grachev beat Ismayl so he should be able to beat Bute fairly easily. We'll basically find out in this fight whether his last win was a fluke or not! If he loses to Bute it was clearly a fluke against Ismayl imo.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Grachev beat Ismayl so he should be able to beat Bute fairly easily. We'll basically find out in this fight whether his last win was a fluke or not! If he loses to Bute it was clearly a fluke against Ismayl imo.
          It's annoying to see you use the word "fluke" twice like it was some lucky night for Grachev.

He was getting his butt-whooped pretty much that whole fight but he stuck in there. It wasn't the result of some blind punch. That was constant effort until Ismayl started slowing down a bit and getting more flat-footed to land with more power.

Comment

Grachev to be completely destroyed here..starts 15 mins from now

Comment

the card starts at 7pm eastern time but i dont think the main event will be until later on. looks like none of the undercard fights have started yet. should be able to see huck vs arslan without missing anything too important

Comment

Originally posted by purecyse View Post
                It's annoying to see you use the word "fluke" twice like it was some lucky night for Grachev.

He was getting his butt-whooped pretty much that whole fight but he stuck in there. It wasn't the result of some blind punch. That was constant effort until Ismayl started slowing down a bit and getting more flat-footed to land with more power.
                The point I was making is that if Grachev loses to Bute it should show that his victory over Ismayl was lucky because he beat Ismayl so he should beat Bute.

Comment

someone post in here an ETA of the fight start time, i wont be back for another hour and 20 mins so i'm hoping it doesn't start until then..

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    The point I was making is that if Grachev loses to Bute it should show that his victory over Ismayl was lucky because he beat Ismayl so he should beat Bute.
                    Yes, that is the point that bothers me. Ismayl was easily boxing his ears off until he went in for the finish. Something seemed off with Ismayl from the get go and, after some fatigue, he was caught up to and caught.

There was no "luck." Being able to take a punch and give a punch isn't lucky, it's the very point of the sport. He beat Ismayl off of grit after Ismayl appeared to come in there under 100%.

Bute out-boxes him before stopping him or gets overwhelmed by that same grit that Ismayl fell victim to.

Comment

Working...
                    X