Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Dwayne Johnson Have Played A Better Bane?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Dwayne Johnson Have Played A Better Bane?

Ya but then again they have that chick from all the Princess romantic comedies playing Catwoman so...

Comment

that dumb obvious tribal tattoo definitely limited his already limited acting career.

Comment

Not a good role for him. He can play that bad guy, but not that type of bad guy.

Overall I tihnk he is a pretty good actor. Ive enjoyed most of his movies.

Comment

Not a good role for him. He can play that bad guy, but not that type of bad guy.

Comment

Dwayne is a pretty mediocre actor, although, I doubt this role would take much acting ability.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                that dumb obvious tribal tattoo definitely limited his already limited acting career.
                they can be cover it with make up

Comment

No, they wanted someone that can act.

Maybe they should have had Hulk Hogan play the Joker in The Dark Knight film

Comment

Overall The Rock is a good actor, not too many action stars that compare to Arnold Willis or Stallone PERIOD, action movies are dead and u can thank Hollywood and their creative Directors for that, hes doing a pretty damn good Job with his career actually..

Comment

Working...
                    X