Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought helenius won comfortably, anyone agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought helenius won comfortably, anyone agree?

Yeah robert looked like **** tonight and we all thought he was gonna K.O chrisora in under 6 but he ended up putting up a better fight, it still doesn't mean he won.

I think a lot of you are either blinded by race or just think robert lost because he was expected to destroy chrisora.

Oh well, either K bro destroys them both.

you can;t cry robbery just because you did better than expected is what i'm trying to say

Comment

Chisora won at least 8 rounds to 4.

It was a disgusting robbery and you know it.

Comment

wasnt a robbery but chisora outworked him, had him backing up all night & i thought he won both championship rounds...

Comment

I thought Chisora won and was robbed, but I think I'll have to watch it again in slow mo.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            Yeah robert looked like **** tonight and we all thought he was gonna K.O chrisora in under 6 but he ended up putting up a better fight, it still doesn't mean he won.

I think a lot of you are either blinded by race or just think robert lost because he was expected to destroy chrisora.

.....are you ******ed?...oh wait this is a forza thread nevermind *exits thread*

Comment

Freddie Roach doesn't agree with you. But he's probably blinded by race.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post

Race? hahaha

I guess you are the one blinded by it,

Sorry about your boy

Comment

This troll post could have just been posted in the discussion thread.

Jussayin'

Comment

Helenius won 8-4 By the 10th Chisora was already down to far he needed a KO

Comment

Working...
                    X