No announcement yet.

The wrap it up thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
    each of us has more soul in our little fingers than in five generations of your family tree, bitcho.

LMAO @ you still doing your "hard life" routine. you're the only guy who ever faced adversity, you're so unique, so special,

also, why the **** would we come on here and go on and on and on about our lives? much less make up FICTION about them? seriously. you want acclaim for contradicting yourself and lying about your personal life?

if one has a problem, they should deal with it, not parade it for attention without ever actually trying to do anything about it. fact is, i can laugh at you for being a broke-ass, alcoholic, bigoted, ignorant, slow-witted moron who knocked up a crackho, because i am none of those things. i'd suspect the same is true for the rest of those lads you're talking about who hurt your feelings.

so much for wrapping it up, you tool. you just brought on more. and i happen to know there's more in store.
    I bet you have more you guys are all losers,you have disected my posts trying to make a name after all this time of everyone hating you,go ahead dudes,i have stuff on you also just wait for it to explode in your face.

Comment

each of us has more soul in our little fingers than in five generations of your family tree, bitcho.

LMAO @ you still doing your "hard life" routine. you're the only guy who ever faced adversity, you're so unique, so special,

also, why the **** would we come on here and go on and on and on about our lives? much less make up FICTION about them? seriously. you want acclaim for contradicting yourself and lying about your personal life?

if one has a problem, they should deal with it, not parade it for attention without ever actually trying to do anything about it. fact is, i can laugh at you for being a broke-ass, alcoholic, bigoted, ignorant, slow-witted moron who knocked up a crackho, because i am none of those things. i'd suspect the same is true for the rest of those lads you're talking about who hurt your feelings.

so much for wrapping it up, you tool. you just brought on more. and i happen to know there's more in store.
      I am going to bed you have a full day little boy,you and your friends post about me all day,or fight when i can respond i wonder which you will pick king coward.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post

it actually said "fight". too much.

Comment

I love how you have a go at Mark for having no life, yet your number 1 priority is to try and bully someone you don't know over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            I love how you have a go at Mark for having no life, yet your number 1 priority is to try and bully someone you don't know over the internet.
            keep addressing me in that nice burgundy font and i'm sure your words will mean something to me eventually.

Comment

keep addressing me in that nice burgundy font and i'm sure your words will mean something to me eventually.
              Maybe you prefer green

Comment

i think "hot pink" would really suit your posts, bro. imho.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  1 stared by a pathetic troll who needs his friends to win.

One on one any of you in the thunderdome no alts your real accounts,or just piss off get banned again and again like you always do.
                  @ needs friends to win.. i have seen multiple posters slam you on there own.. it's not hard to do.. pretty much anyone with a brain sees through your fake hardman image.

Oh and i am not a muslim but i still think your a dickhead who should be castrated.. before you infect the world with anymore of your spawn

Comment

i think "hot pink" would really suit your posts, bro. imho.
                    Aite bro, come fight me and Mark in a tag team match, bring whoever you like. Don't matter if it's Mike Tyson we still gon whoop yo a$$es

Comment

Originally posted by DR BOB View Post
                      i have seen multiple posters slam you on there own.. it's not hard to do.. pretty much anyone with a brain sees through your fake hardman image.
                      allie,

Originally posted by DR BOB View Post
                      your a dickhead who should be castrated.. before you infect the world with anymore of your spawn

Comment

Working...
                      X