Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: Is he cleaning up the sport of boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etlux View Post
    and apparently they're working cus Pacquiao is running scared. Outwitted. Checkmate.

what's the point of that? Mind games aren't suppose to stop a fight from happening.
    sounds like you'd rather floyd win on message boards than actually get in the ring with Pac and fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
      Suspicious isn't proof of anything and Manny has never tested positive.
      That's good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Even if we assume he didn't believe it, he's probably extremely suspicious now.
        I don't know, I reckon him, Roger and Floyd Snr are just having fun and accusing Pacquiao of it to wind him up some more. We know how Floyd toys with wound up fighters when they get into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
          Suspicious isn't proof of anything and Manny has never tested positive.
          They'll say that Shane never tested positive either...I swear they'll do. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by araindon View Post
            I don't know, I reckon him, Roger and Floyd Snr are just having fun and accusing Pacquiao of it to wind him up some more. We know how Floyd toys with wound up fighters when they get into the ring.
            Nah, I think they're dead serious. And I think the post-fight interview last Saturday was probably the best of Floyd's career. He handled the questions and top very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
              They'll say that Shane never tested positive either...I swear they'll do. LOL!
              Well that's the point, TS. Floyd wants more stringent testing. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Well that's the point, TS. Floyd wants more stringent testing. What's wrong with that?
                Nothin'. Just baskin' in the ambience.

Comment

Nah, I think they're dead serious. And I think the post-fight interview last Saturday was probably the best of Floyd's career. He handled the questions and top very well.
                  He conducted himself well in that interview, but his post fight interviews are always really good. But I don't know, I still doubt the man actually believes Pacquiao is on PED's....gorilla dog is pretty damn confident in his abilities and he thinks he can beat Pacquiao, PED's or no PED's.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                    Nothin'. Just baskin' in the ambience.
                    Enjoy the sun, my friend. Good times...lots of exposure

Comment

Originally posted by araindon View Post
                      He conducted himself well in that interview, but his post fight interviews are always really good. But I don't know, I still doubt the man actually believes Pacquiao is on PED's....gorilla dog is pretty damn confident in his abilities and he thinks he can beat Pacquiao, PED's or no PED's.
                      No question. But no one wants to fight a cheater. There should be no issues with leveling the playing field through better testing. None. At all. Nein. Zilch. Zero. Zip. Nada.

Comment

Working...
                      X