Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just remembered what the thread title was

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      Bully am i mistaken or were people early not pointing out championships as a point of greatness???

I believe they were saying Peyton is a **** quarterback and Tom Brady was great because of 3 rings on his finger??

am i right or are the meds from the doc really effecting me that much?
      That is exactly what they were saying. Its funny that when the Patroits squad becoves a little weaker all of a sudden brady doesn't look so hot.

Comment

Bully am i mistaken or were people early not pointing out championships as a point of greatness???

I believe they were saying Peyton is a **** quarterback and Tom Brady was great because of 3 rings on his finger??

am i right or are the meds from the doc really effecting me that much?
        Mak always fuks around with SB with regards to Peyton. No one in their right mind would proclaim that Peyton is a ****ty QB.

Unless they were joking, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          I never said he was **** QB because thats about as dumb as calling Brady an average QB.

Im saying Tom brady is a great QB, He has the numbers and the hardware to prove it. If Brady was the starting QB on your favorite team when they had Aaron Brooks you'd have on a Tom Brady jersey right now my dude so lets be real here.

How is Brady average? Have you seen the accuracy, the precision, the timing, the pocket presence, the patience, the vision, his foot work?
          Brady would have gotten beat around just like Brooks...then get traded to Oakland where he would then rot away like average quarterbacks do

Comment

• How do you guys watch football? Foot work, vision, accuracy, patience, pocket presence?? I mean cmon fellas. His technique is FLAWLESS.

Comment

How do you guys watch football? Foot work, vision, accuracy, patience, pocket presence?? I mean cmon fellas. His technique is FLAWLESS.

Comment

Manning is the better REGULAR season player. Brady is the better POST season player. Those are facts look at the records. But lets not act like Brady is Joey Harrington thats just nuts. Average QB's dont win 3 Super Bowls.
                Bull****, must be why Brady was completley shut down by the ravens, while Manning obliterated them, and showed them the blitzing would only make him madder and make the beating even worse. Why couldn't Brady do that?

Comment

• haha tell Brady to run an entire offense on the fly

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Bull****, must be why Brady was completley shut down by the ravens, while Manning obliterated them, and showed them the blitzing would only make him madder and make the beating even worse. Why couldn't Brady do that?
                    Bully, you mention one game? I can easily say what about the beatings Manning recieved in the post season.

Manning has 24 TD's and 18 Picks in the post season. And hes 9-9.

I mean those are facts. In the regular season they are winning at a 67% clip in the post season they are .500.

Comment

haha tell Brady to run an entire offense on the fly
                      He depends on coaches and playmakers, Manning will make his own play before snaps.

Comment

Working...
                      X