Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Rare West Coast HipHop Facts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goldie loc's (Tha Eastsidaz) sister was murdered as a direct result of gang affiliated lyrics in his song with Snoop Dogg "I luv it"

[Goldie Loc]
    All black wit a little bit of gold
    Now lemme show you mother****ers how the eastside roll
    Footin to the metal, every hand on stiletto
    Extra clip when we book out, peace we long ghetto

thats what they they wanted it to sound like,but in reality he said “Pinche Longeros” (Eastside Longeros 13) referncing a racist mexican gang who are enemies to goldie locs/snoop doggs ES Rollin 20s Crip gang and also operate in the LBC. after word of the lyrics got out,the mexican mafia supposedly put out a hit on goldie loc but since they couldnt catch him slipping some ESL's shot up his sister at a drugstore,she was also 20's crip

i belive shortly after that incident,snoop and b-real made the song and video "vato" to ease the racial gang violence in LA

crazy ****
    Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 10-29-2015, 03:50 AM.

Comment

My cousin who is a LBC member told me snoop paid so he could claim the LBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        My cousin who is a LBC member told me snoop paid so he could claim the LBC.
        u mean rollin 20s crip??that wouldnt surprise me,alot of rappers want to or get there names attached to a hood for protection and recongition.

but his lyrics used to have alot more gang references in them back in the day,for instance the song "20 minutes" he also talks about going at it with mexican gangs in the LBC;

"On the other side where the cowboys at
        Where the brown blast black
        And the black blast right back
        That's a fact in the city where I'm from

i think game did the same thing with cedar block piru,he grew up in a crip neigborhood but his half brother gave him a pass or he paid
        Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 10-29-2015, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          u mean rollin 20s crip??that wouldnt surprise me,alot of rappers want to or get there names attached to a hood for protection and recongition.

but his lyrics used to have alot more gang references in them back in the day,for instance the song "20 minutes" he also talks about going at it with mexican gangs in the LBC;

"On the other side where the cowboys at
          Where the brown blast black
          And the black blast right back
          That's a fact in the city where I'm from

i think game did the same thing with cedar block piru,he grew up in a crip neigborhood but his half brother gave him a pass or he paid

Pay for protection. Yup.
          Pay for street cred...

I like this guy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MTRumV8Gqss

X raided... With bodies to prove his case..

You familiar with him???

I am from Cali.

Macaframalama

His game is spit from jail/prison

Comment

Working...
          X