Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bleacher Report: Disgusted at Mosley vs Pac fight, Roach was an advocate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is bull****, i hate this fight. Please boycott it, this is what is hurting boxing. Mosley has no chance, he's shot and just needs the money.

Terrible matchup, sick of Arum and his bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      i'm pretty sure arum stacked the deck against jmm and berto, but jmm stacked the deck against himself for asking for $5 million and berto stacked the deck against himself by fighting scrubs and 140 lbsers.

They are paying Shane $5 million.
      Why does Shane Mosley deserve more money than Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

They are paying Shane $5 million.
        Why does Shane Mosley deserve more money than Marquez?
        it wasn't about the money....they just used that as an excuse....its OBVIOUS now...I mean, it doesn't take a genius to see this....JMM was worth 5 million....you know it, I know it and anybody who thinks straight know it

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
          If that's the case then team Manny is no different than PBF. And Arum, Roach, Manny, Ariza, and everydamn ******* must refrain from ever commenting in PBF because they no longer have a keg to stand on. And no you are wrong, some people have principles, honor, and pride. Clearly Arum has bought that from Manny for a price.
          Ever since Margarito I figured that out,he's no better than Floyd,but the difference is that everyone adores Pacman,look how much it took for people to say,hold on,wait a minute here!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            it wasn't about the money....they just used that as an excuse....its OBVIOUS now...I mean, it doesn't take a genius to see this....JMM was worth 5 million....you know it, I know it and anybody who thinks straight know it

Does he also deserve to get $5 for every PPV buy after it hits 500K buys? Remember, he only got a dollar for every PPV buys after 1 million against Floyd, and I'm definitely thinking straight...

Comment

Working...
            X