Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had to flash my handgun today to stop a road rage!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Ehhh

Hell just get probation
    I won't get anything because I analyzed the situation. I saw that he was not capable of recording me with a phone because he was busy threatening me with his fists. I didn't stick the gun out of the windo far enough for anyone but him to see it and I only held it there for about 2 seconds tops. Like I said, just enough to let him know it was there.

Plus, like I said, a guy that goes off like that gets into trouble. I didn't provoke him, he was already cussing and flicking me off before he honked the horn, he could have actually been pissed off at something that happened earlier in the day now that I think about it. But, that isn't my problem, what is my problem is my car, my property, my health and my family. You threaten any of that and I am going to prevent it within the law as best as I can until doing so becomes impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      this sounds like right-wing bull**** to me. sounds like a made-up propaganda story to prove that people should be allowed to bear arms.
      HAha, I ain't making stuff up man. If I was making stuff up, I would have done a military roll out the driver's door and started blasting shots at the windshield.

Maybe just walked up to his driver's door and smacked him with the gun, just some cold American steel upside his head to make the point stick...now that is how you really do schit if you want to leave an impression.

Comment

Glad it didn't escalate, mathed. and glad you are safe.

I love how all these people have all these opinions on what you should do in the heat of the moment.

Comment

I had a similar situation happen one time. Guy runs a red light making a turn right in front of me. I tailgate him a little and he flicks me off and stops his car, getting out. I put my 9mm in my lap, unsure if he is armed or not. This guy comes up to my van and opens my door! He jumps back seeing the gun and starts talking shiz. "Oh you need a gun, you puzzy..."

I got so mad I threw the gun in the floor and jump out. I hadnt been boxing long at this point and wanted to try my skills. He throws a punch, which I slip and jab. He throws a second punch, and I lean back then fire a 1-2 which busts his lip. He gets hot and actually starts telling me when he is about to swing. "Oh you want to duck...duck this!" and throws a big hook which barely misses me. I quit playing with him and get into my martial arts stance. He says it again and throws that big hook, which I counter with a thrust kick to the ribs. Then, he runs over to my van trying to get to my gun.

I chase him down, pin him against the van, and am holding him in a standing rear naked choke when an employee of the Walmart we were next to runs out, threatening to call the police. Being a convicted felon in VA, that gun would have gotten me 60 months flat Fed time. Ain't nobody got time for that! So I took off, and dropped the pistol at my friends house who lived nearby. It was Christmas Eve and the poor guy had to eat dinner with the taste of blood in his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            And lmao at somehow adding Hilary to the equation good god
            Best part tbh

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              So this is what is going on in the world right now. I'm heading home from work, completely minding my business and I'm sitting at a light. I'm heading straight and I'm right beside the turning lane which has like 5 cars in it. The guy in front of me decides that he wants to get into the turning lane but he can't do it until the traffic in that lane turn.

This guy in a big red work truck (it appeared to be a Coca Cola truck if I had to guess) behind be starts blasting the horn and it is a loud ass horn. So, I look in the rear view to see what the deal is and this guy, who appeared to be Hispanic, is literally flicking me off with both fingers and cussing me out. I looked in the mirror and pointed in front of my car trying to tell him that I'm stuck until the guy in front of me gets out of my way.

This guy proceeds to start punching his fist into his other palm like he thinks he is going to punch me or something. This really pissed me off so I proceeded to flick him off and told him to go f-himself. Well, this dude opens up the door on the truck about half way and leans out the window and continues to punch his palm.

I reached out the window and motioned with my hand that I had a gun, as a forewarning. He opens the door all the way and steps out onto the step and starts cussing like no one's business. So, I reached behind my passenger seat and grabbed my 9mm and stuck it out the window, tapping it on the side view to let him know that I'm not playing around and he has been warned.

He hops back up into the truck and shuts the door as I begin to move through the intersection. After I went thorugh the intersection, he remained stationary for about 5 or 6 seconds to allow space between he and myself.

Now, what I did not mention is that I have a "Hillary for Prison" sticker on my car and I did absolutely nothing to provoke him and this is the reason why I mentioned that he was Hispanic. All I know is there is a lot of footage of non-Trump supporters freely attacking Trump supporters with physical and verbal violence and getting away with it.

Perhaps this was one of those people who thinks that it is OK to attack apparent Trump supporters but like I've been telling you guys, a lot of people are not playing around and won't take that abuse.

This country is on the verge of a race war but it is the liberal, Hillary supporters that are the ones using racial motivations to cause physical harm to others and it's going to get very ugly if things do not change.
              I like you. I like you even more that you have a Hillary for Prison sticker on your car. 10/10 made my day reading this

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I would have been knocked out cold.

I mean, I would have knocked him out cold.
                If it were you in Mathed's shoes, instead of a 9mm you'd show a empty beer bottle

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                  If it were you in Mathed's shoes, instead of a 9mm you'd show a empty beer bottle
                  Hey I'll cut a nigga

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Glad it didn't escalate, mathed. and glad you are safe.

I love how all these people have all these opinions on what you should do in the heat of the moment.

I appreciate the kind remarks.

Honestly, I can see how this can be seen as some toughguy, scared boy type thing where someone is bragging about becoming a "man" because he has a gun.

That wasn't my point, it was that things that average people are encountering on a daily basis are getting out of control. I speak to a vast majority of the people that work at my plant. I actively seek out conversations with the line mechanics, packaging technicians, management, temporary workers, everyone.

I like to talk to people and see what they are about, what they have experienced and how they view the workplace. A lot of the people I talk with are either African American or from another country, mostly either Puerto Rico or Colombia. All of the people that I talk to all agree that the state of the country is not good and is heading in a wrong direction.

A majority of the men that I talk to carry guns and say that they don't feel like this country is a safe place now and certainly won't be in the coming years.

My point was that the stuff I say on here isn't all "troll" talk, I'm being serious. I know I talk some stuff and try to get my troll on or whatever, but I'm serious about this state of the country topic. The current administration wants us to believe that wea re better than ever but we are not.

The people that I've talked too, the people in the workforce, don't exactly see things the way that the government does and more people need to start evaluating things and taking that seriously.

Comment

the good ol days of fist fights are dead.....you could have just turned your radio on/up and let him blast his horn/wreck the palm of his hand. theyre his to do as he pleases. but by joining him in the flip off, you invited him to step up.

:^(

Comment

Working...
                      X