No announcement yet.

How to separate casual fans from hardcore fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to separate casual fans from hardcore fans

We can talk, we can debate, we can argue, we can call each other names, we can love and we can hate. In the end, all of that is subjective bvll****. There is only one way to separate the casuals from the hardcore fans. And that's going by the succes of their prediction rate. Which active fighter can beat which active fighter when they face each other? THAT's what proves your worth as a boxing fan. If you get lots of wrong predictions, you know nothing about the sport and is just guessing. If almost all of your predictions, or in my case, ALL of the predictions, are true... Then you can call yourself an expert of hardcore fan. Everything else is subjective cheap talk.

Posting your predictions with nothing riding on it is the definition of cheap talk. When there's nothing at stake, it's easy to be bold.

The ROI of your winning bets would be a better indication.

Comment

Double post, obv.
      Last edited by johnm is...; 08-25-2016, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Having a name like "boxingXpert" and post nothing but idiotic threads.

Comment

Picking winners has NOTHING to do with the caliber of ones dedication to a sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Picking winners has NOTHING to do with the caliber of ones dedication to a sport.
            True. But it does have something to do with ones understanding of the sport.

Comment

I believe I'm a casual. I don't dedicate my life to this ish. I am a fan though, same as with the NBA. I wouldn't burn a Lebron jersey. Basically, I have an outside life. To each his own...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Having a name like "boxingXpert" and post nothing but idiotic threads.
                My threads are not idiotic, unless you can prove otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  Posting your predictions with nothing riding on it is the definition of cheap talk. When there's nothing at stake, it's easy to be bold.

The ROI of your winning bets would be a better indication.
                  Oh, I do have "something to ride on". The fuking RESULTS, boy, the final word in the conversation.

Comment

Being a hardcore boxing fan just means you have no life
                    I'm a casual and proud

Comment

Working...
                    X