• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    BBC reporting Manchester United agreed terms with Jose Mourinho
    This can't be true

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36351371
    People saying United leaked this? Mourhino is at the haye fight btw.. Should have waited a few days before doing this

Not a big fan of Mourhino at United.. but at this stage anyone is prefered to LVG imo.

I don't get United fans.. the guy spent 300m and got 4th and 5th.. nobody really improved the team other then Martial. Moyes got zero backing compared to Van Gaal.. he absolutely stumbled onto the youth after we had a load of injuries..

Schnierderlin.. schweingstiger.. di maria.. depay.. rojo.. all complete flops.. i am probably forgeting some.. Blind is just about good enough for his cost..

The guy had to go plain and simple.. the performance with a cl place on the line at West ham was the final nail.. we had zero shots on goal in the first half..

49 goals lowest since 1990 it says on BBC sports

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      WTF is this ****? Did you even watch United back then or just watch highlights on youtube? United were famous for being 1 or 2 goals behind and still snatching a result..
      You mean that sometimes when they were led by a goal, they somehow managed to win the game? I guess that was a logical outcome then.

I liked this Bayern team better than when they stripped Leverkusen a couple years after.
      Last edited by Y0@NN; 05-21-2016, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Lampard just got slapped about by New York Red Bulls. he and his team just lost 7 nil. Yes 7 nil.

Whereas Gerrard is living the life in Beverly Hills partying with movie stars and pulling all the strings in a solid respectable LA Galaxy team.

Now you tell me who's winning out of the two.

Lampard always was and always will be in Stevie G's shadow.

Comment

• once again morata proved he's big game player, sub-on a minute later half-volley with his first touch on the pitch. wonderful winning goal

Alvaro Morata Goal HD - AC Milan 0-1 Juventus... by arcturusmedia33

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
            once again morata proved he's big game player, sub-on a minute later half-volley with his first touch on the pitch. wonderful winning goal

Alvaro Morata Goal HD - AC Milan 0-1 Juventus... by arcturusmedia33
            LMAO amazing.. scores from 5 yards out unmarked 110 minutes into the game probably while the Milan defence is tired..

I mean why else would the defending be so bad? I thought Serie A was the ****?

Your easily impressed mate

You want to see some realy quality half volleys go watch some Mark Hughes highlights.. that morata goal is standard stuff for a striker imo
            Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 05-22-2016, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• Liverpool days away from completing deal for Mario Gotze

LIVERPOOL are aiming to complete the signing of Mario Gotze by the end of the week.
              This speaks volumes that we're able to attract this calibre of player even without European football. Gotze isn't stupid, he knows what's cooking up in Merseyside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
                This speaks volumes that we're able to attract this calibre of player even without European football. Gotze isn't stupid, he knows what's cooking up in Merseyside.
                He wants to be loved apparently.. probably hopes to come over and **** pep for not having faith in him..

Talented player but maybe a bit lightweight for PL.. were does he fit in with Couthino.. who was your best player last season

Comment

• Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
                  are you on drugs mate?
                  Looked a lot better in that one game than [insert 35m investment here] has all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Looked a lot better in that one game than [insert 35m investment here] has all season.
                    there is no way zaha should be playing for united. unless they want to continue to be shit.

Comment

• Zaha showed what he's all about.

Flashes of brilliance but no end product.

Palace is his level, as is Bolasie's.

Comment

Working...
                      X