Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley and Peterson are the num 1 and 2 Jr WW in the world...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley and Peterson are the num 1 and 2 Jr WW in the world...

Do you think they should fight for the ring belt??Thoughts??

Technically the Ring belt would be up for grabs if they fought but Bradley still needs to fight Khan regardless to really establish himself as thee man, don't you think Rome?

Comment

I agree. Peterson has put himself in the drivers seat so to speak if you ask me(I didnt see the fight, I heard it was very close; but Lamont has the W in his column so I have to take it as that). Tim by having the contract dispute(And venturing into WW)has put himself on the sidelines for the claim of 140 supremacy. IMO he has to fight Amir, but I wont be mad if he tells Amir, he needs to be coming off of a win in order for the fight to happen(If he fights and beats Amir coming in off of a loss, it would only diminish possibly the best win on his resume).

But Lamont also has to becareful of his next opponent, as from what I've been seeing a rematch is really in order, and if he doesnt do an immediate rematch with Amir, then his next opponent cant be a soft touch so to speak it has to be another 140 contender, such as Maidana, Matthysse, even The Ghost would be creditable.

Comment

The fight was plenty close enough to argue that Khan is still the second best at 140. Bradley's clearly number 1 though, and while I've always thought that it shouldn't be disputable now. Shame he got that designation by default.

Comment

Originally posted by IRISH LULLABY View Post
          Technically the Ring belt would be up for grabs if they fought but Bradley still needs to fight Khan regardless to really establish himself as thee man, don't you think Rome?
          Yes I do agree bro..I think Bradley was going to try to fight Khan if he had won against Peterson..But I agree these three fighters all need to fight each other...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Do you think they should fight for the ring belt??Thoughts??
            They already fought though and Bradley won.

This makes Bradley the more clear man @ 140.

Peterson should rematch Khan, winner fights Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
              They already fought though and Bradley won.

This makes Bradley the more clear man @ 140.

Peterson should rematch Khan, winner fights Bradley.
              I totally agree with this...

Comment

honestly, i think bradley would take petersons belts with the quickness. LOL.

i was REALLY impressed with lamonts focus & determination... but i still think it was a hometown gift. for some reason i feel like lamont will lose steam pretty quick.... it seemed the "hunger" came from the make or break situation he was in with khan (lamont had nothing to lose, khan had EVERYTHING to lose).

for some reason, im thinking lamont will lose his fire like ortiz did after winning the titles.

but i think bradley is eyeing WW anyway... but i would LOVE for him to unify.

Comment

Bradley already holds the Ring Belt for Biggest Biitch In Boxing

Comment

Wait, how does Peterson move past Khan? He won the belt on point deductions. I don't remember Spinks moving past Mayorga when he beat Mayorga by point deductions.

Comment

Working...
                    X