Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell Rigo would give him a better match than Mcgreggor what a farce

Comment

Originally posted by ThumperMcDougal View Post
      All of us BOXING fans are well aware of what the ufc and it's fighters are all about. Boooriiing. I will say this though... I wonder how many young ufc fans there are who have never seen BOXING?

I hated this idea at first... but the more I think about it... It's a guarantee that Floyd will KO this dude. McGregor is looked at like an idol to lots of those younger kids. Very good promotion for BOXING.
      When you put it like that man, for the sport of boxing, itll probably be an ok fight. Floyd KO's hi for sure and Mcgregor has an excuse when he loses. I think after this fight (if it happens) Hayman and tMt are going to make a big run at taking over boxing and the reason is, gaining the "youth" demographic will be huge for PBC. What PBC is lacking is a broader demographic of fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        “If I do fight it’s only against Conor McGregor,” he said. “That’s gonna be my only fight and not against nobody else because this matchup is just so intriguing.
        If that's his stance why bother to even talk about him anymore? You will not see me make a single post on any thread related to that joke of a fight if this goes down but I'm curious how boxing fans can engage in this.

Comment

Go **** yourself, Floyd. Stay retired.

Comment

oh f off floyd

Comment

why is floyd coming out for mcgregor????

why isnt he coming out for nate diaz?

you know, the guy who beat mcgregor?

mcgregor vs floyd = big show vs floyd

typical fraud ass behavior from floyd.

Comment

HoF........ATG........P4P......TBE.........hahaha now your seeing the real Mayweather.
                Looking for the weak link, Canelo was developing a name he looked bigger until they stood next to one another. Guererro was a champion, two divisions down and he beat up a tired Berto, then lil' Floyd fights WHO for the final fight.....
                yes Berto!
                This kid is the best promoter since Ali, he has fooled the fans since leving the
                lightwelter division and taking on the "senior class" of former good fighters like Shane and Oscar and mixing in little guys like Hatton and Marquez.

He was a very good defensive boxer and had a huge skill level but he's no fighter and he never took on a prime contender with high skills at 147!

Now its about an mma guy who just got whipped.
                This guy is going to struggle in retirement and he is already learning that houses and cars don't love or appreciate back! Hopefully someone can guide him and teach him to let the lime light go!

Ray

Comment

The only way I'd be interested and would gladly dish out $ to see this is if they're both allowed to use their fighting styles against one another.

Let Connor use his mma skills vs Floyd's boxing skills. Let the best fighter win!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    The only way I'd be interested and would gladly dish out $ to see this is if they're both allowed to use their fighting styles against one another.

Let Connor use his mma skills vs Floyd's boxing skills. Let the best fighter win!
                    Lol Floyd would never let that happen. What an embarrassment he is.

Comment

If you ask me, Floyd is seeing how post retirement without his steady 30-40mil paydays 2x/year is not conducive to his spending habits. He's looking to come back every once in a while to like he put it "steal some more money".

Comment

Working...
                      X