Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry #48'rs, Dontae got Arum talking TRUTH.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    This post couldn't make it more clear that you feel like you lost something two weeks ago. If all these terrible Floyd fans are here acting like they won something, what does that say about the last six years of Pacmania? Are you not supposed to be happy when your team wins? When your team loses the winning side isn't allowed to celebrate?
    exactly!

Comment

Not a good look for pac smh...

Comment

This thread is being ducked like Zaheer Rahim

Comment

http://youtu.be/iXqrYX71g38

This video done finished the whole debate real quick!

Old injury
          PAC 100% going in to the fight
          Sparring up until Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
            Says the person who thinks he won something.... floyd got in the ring and made a quarter bill... you were just a witness...
            Says the guy referring to Manny as a god....and I have a career and earn good money...dont need Floyds money...maybe u can get in line for one of Mannys hand outs

Comment

Makes it worse when Roach had opportunity to say it...look at his answers...even about leg cramps

https://youtu.be/D3DMHJ9A3pM

Comment

wow, there are some dumb mofos in here.

So what if it is a old injury. Hes been fighting in the exact same condition since 2008, is this what people are trying to say??

Now i might be reaching here, but maybe..... just maybe....the trauma originated in 2008, and with the human body being a regenerative organism, that injury was replaced with fibrous scar tissue. The muscle maybe not as fresh and strong as it once was but it will still be there or there abouts to 100%, depending how bad it was originally injutied, however with the weakness in the tissue it can become susceptible to being reinjured easier than before.

Now thats just a theory, but who am i to believe?

That Manny actually torn it before the fight, and aggravated it further during it, and has medical evidence to back it up from a highly regarded Orthopedic Surgeon within the sporting community.

Or a bunch of internet warriors who take their medical advice from Dr Phil?

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                  wow, there are some dumb mofos in here.

So what if it is a old injury. Hes been fighting in the exact same condition since 2008, is this what people are trying to say??

Now i might be reaching here, but maybe..... just maybe....the trauma originated in 2008, and with the human body being a regenerative organism, that injury was replaced with fibrous scar tissue. The muscle maybe not as fresh and strong as it once was but it will still be there or there abouts to 100%, depending how bad it was originally injutied, however with the weakness in the tissue it can become susceptible to being reinjured easier than before.

Now thats just a theory, but who am i to believe?

That Manny actually torn it before the fight, and aggravated it further during, and has medical evidence to back it up from a highly regarded Orthopedic Surgeon within the sporting community.

Or a bunch of internet warriors who take their medical advice from Dr Phil?

Not according to Roach...via video above

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    Says the person who thinks he won something.... floyd got in the ring and made a quarter bill... you were just a witness...
                    I made $100 on the fight so yeah, I kinda did win something. I wanted to see Pac win but he didn't and I don't care what his excuse is. See my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                      I made $100 on the fight so yeah, I kinda did win something. I wanted to see Pac win but he didn't and I don't care what his excuse is. See my sig.
                      $200 here w/co workers

Comment

Working...
                      X