No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux's chin is China stop making excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeaux's chin is China stop making excuses

That guy has a biscuit chin stop talking nonsense. It's just that he has incredible defence, footwork and reflexes. Everytime I've seen this mofo knocked down it was by some weak looking punch, Amagasa is not a puncher at all and literally tapped him and he went down, and the second one he barely had anything on the punch and he floored him.

Stop making excuses like Khan fans do and accept your God is not perfect, he has a sandcastle chin.

to be honest i dont even think the first KD was because of his power.

he hit him with a great shot while Rigo was trying to spin out if I recall correctly. solid right hand while Rigo didn't have his feet totally under him. it looked more like a balance issue combined with an unexpected right hand.

Comment

Rigo has ONE good win. ONE.

I'll say it again... Rigo has ONE win. And delusional Rigotards thought this guy was unstoppable and the next P4P king.... Lmfao.

The Jap literally crushed the souls of the most delusional fanbase on NSB. The Rigotards.

Dude got dropped by a random Mexican goat cheese producer and a random Japanese fighter who has NEVER fought outside of Japan and lost 4 times to no-name random bums.

Lmfao. Rigo is such a hypejob.... Jesus. I can't stress this enough. He has ONE win and got dropped by two random fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        to be honest i dont even think the first KD was because of his power.

he hit him with a great shot while Rigo was trying to spin out if I recall correctly. solid right hand while Rigo didn't have his feet totally under him. it looked more like a balance issue combined with an unexpected right hand.
        .................................................. ...

Comment

Look at this dudes resume:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...8101&cat=boxer

He dropped the "P4P King" twice. Lmfao.

Please don't ever mention Rigo's name with Floyds, Lomachenko's or ANY true P4P talent who doesn't get dropped by fighters with 5+ losses.

(lmfao)

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post

I'll say it again... Rigo has ONE win. And delusional Rigotards thought this guy was unstoppable and the next P4P king.... Lmfao.

The Jap literally crushed the souls of the most delusional fanbase on NSB. The Rigotards.

Dude got dropped by a random Mexican goat cheese producer and a random Japanese fighter who has NEVER fought outside of Japan and lost 4 times to no-name random bums.

Lmfao. Rigo is such a hypejob.... Jesus. I can't stress this enough. He has ONE win and got dropped by two random fighters.
            He has no losses though

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              He has no losses though
              Because he hasn't fought anyone. He fought one good fighter, that's it.

Comment

Exactly man these guys are unbearably annoying even worse than the flommers, P@ctards and Cottards my word.

Can't stand them, one good win and his tards say he's the best in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  .................................................. ...
                  bruh i picked Donaire to KO Rigo and thought Rigo was a chump. I even picked Pacquiao over Rigo in the fantasy thread in NSB.

Analyze the situations instead of ragging on him. Rigo was trying to spin out and didn't even have his feet set.

Comment

Says the guy with Kovalev in his avy

Comment

Working...
                    X