Cotto via KO/TKO
    20.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

Originally posted by Thomas_Hearns View Post
    Who wins in this race?

I think Lara has proven he's the fastest fighter out there, cottos old

Comment

Lara Schools him 12-0. It would be an even bigger schooling than the Trout fight. Trout Schooled Cotto 11-1. It doesn't get much more onesided than that. Only 12-0 is onesided. 12-0 is what this fight would be. Easy work for Lara.

Comment

Cotto lost to Austin Trout.

Comment

This thread needs a poll.

Comment

Lara would frustrate Cotto and make him look slow all night long and should win a lopsided UD. I don't trust the judges and they could rob him because of his style of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Lara would frustrate Cotto and make him look slow all night long and should win a lopsided UD. I don't trust the judges and they could rob him because of his style of boxing.
              Angulo beat Lara's ass, I'm sure Miguelito could figure out the track star. Cotto by murder.

Comment

Lara schools him. Trout made him look like crap Lara would embarass him

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Angulo beat Lara's ass, I'm sure Miguelito could figure out the track star. Cotto by murder.
                  Last time I checked angulo quit in the middle of the ring like a biatch

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Last time I checked angulo quit in the middle of the ring like a biatch
                    True, but what does it say about Lara that a zombie like Angulo put him on his ass. I think I want to see Lara ko'd more than any fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X