Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Salido vs. Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like Salido more, but Mikey is taking this, i think Salido might get Pacquiao'd if not Mikey wins it

but is still a toss up fight, Mikey is not tested n Salido is not skillful n been thru more battles, its a great fight

this is what boxing fans want

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Since you you don't have 5B, how about a 50M or 100M bet?
      LOL, No thanks I can't bet against my fellow Mexican Salido, but if it happens I just want you to remember I told you so!

Comment

really hoping Salido wins this one
        looking forward to Nonito wrecking Salido eventually
        Garcia will probably win though, don't think Salido can overpower him
        gotta go with Garcia by UD

Comment

Garcia should win by ud imo... he has all the tools to out box him just need's to prove it.

Comment

garcia gonna get pushed i got salido by tko i think hes gonna rough mikey up

Comment

Really tough fight to call. Garcia, while young and unproven, seems to have the skills to be a force for a long time. He's patient, a good counter puncher, and seems to have some pop. Salido is experienced, great endurance and tough as nails. It's gonna be great, I think Garcia will pull out a UD but will have some scares will definitely have to work for it. I wouldn't be surprised if Salido dropped Mikey or if Salido got dropped. Also as some have said before, Mikey will have to go to the body if not he's gonna be in big trouble. Salido is gonna try to wear him down for the later rounds by pressuring and going to the body. Garcia will need to offset Salidos aggression by throwing more than he is accustom to. It's gonna be a great fight.

Comment

Dwyer says that Mikey Garcia is too mechanical.

Comment

Garcia will have trouble with Salido and have to survive. He gets a favorable decision none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                    garcia gonna get pushed i got salido by tko i think hes gonna rough mikey up
                    I agree, Garcia needs space and a slow pace to be effective. Salido is gonna push him around and hurt him. I think Garcia pushes through and gets awarded 11-12 rounds from all three judges in a fight that he gets beaten up and made to look bad in.

Comment

I'm gonna go Garcia via SD. Controversial SD.

Comment

Working...
                      X