Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you choosing Martinez in a Floyd fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at 160 i think Martinez has a great chance.

At 154 i think Floyd is the favorite. At 150 it's a mismatch.

Comment

After seeing how Martinez looks for a big part of his fights against ordinary opponents I have changed my mind and feel that Floyd would win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Most people would pick Mayweather hence theres no point in making the fight!
        Make a pick

Comment

I don't see how Floyd could possibly be the favorite if they fought at 160 lbs. At 154, it's close, but I'd favor Floyd there.

I still highly doubt it'll happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            I don't see how Floyd could possibly be the favorite if they fought at 160 lbs. At 154, it's close, but I'd favor Floyd there.

I still highly doubt it'll happen.
            I doubt it happens too. Martinez brings absolutely nothing to the table unfortunately.

Comment

Martinez IS the threat for any of the top boxers today right now at this moment. Bigger, stronger, fast, moves a lot and the ability adjust in a fight which is one asset the top fighters have.

I have Martinez favorite against anybody from 147-160, now 168 is a different story

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                It boggles my mind that people are pretending this will be the general opinion of boxing fans. What a crock of sh**, the only people that would say that are the minority that never give Floyd credit for anything, most of who are trolls and alts.

It happened with the mosley fight. First there were alot of people saying he would never fight mosley. Then it gets made, then they say mosley will win. Then after the fight for maybe a few weeks floyd had a lot of credit and everyone was praising the win and his decision to fight coming forward. Then shortly after that was forgotten and mosley was just old and shot and floyd avoided him before.

Comment

disagree, floyd beats segio in a boring UD , not much problem

Comment

Easy UD for Mayweather

Comment

Tough fight for both guys. Im rooting for Floyd but Sergio has all the tools to beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X