Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you guys could do this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can do all that except im a really slow swimmer but i guess i could do it with some training. Also i gotta try the 2.25 m jump part.

Comment

I just did the 2.25 m jump in my living room so i guess im ok except the swim part...

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
        I just did the 2.25 m jump in my living room so i guess im ok except the swim part...
        Thats the part that worries me too. I have a year before the tests so Im gonna have to train a little.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
          Thats the part that worries me too. I have a year before the tests so Im gonna have to train a little.
          If you have a year i think you will be able to make it. Just start swimming like two times a week or something, it's great training anyway so it's not wasted time.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
            No, but I can chug a beer in 7 secs

take bak to bak patron shots w/o puking

finish a 5th in under 3.5 hrs

and drink a 15 pk in about 2.5 hrs.
            ahahahahah thas was up..............

Comment

my personal best for the 100m is 13.06 but with some practice i may get it down to 12. something. i really dont care about the rest apart from the chin ups which would be easy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                I'm thinking of going to a sports college and they have a couple of tests that you have to take to get in.
                100 meter sprint in 14.10 seconds
                2400 meter run in 10 min and 10 sec
                long distance jump from the spot 2.25 m
                get through a course on all fours backwards in 8,9secs
                4 pullups with your thumbs toward each other
                swimming 100 meters in 2 min 15 sec

Now I think I can do all those things except I'm not sure about swimming and 2400 meters. Do you know how much you guys would need for those things.
                None of that shit is difficult to any able-bodied person. Plus you got a fucking year too train for it! I could run 14.10 when i was 12 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
                  None of that shit is difficult to any able-bodied person. Plus you got a fucking year too train for it! I could run 14.10 when i was 12 years old.
                  I never tried any of that so I don't know how good I would do but I was a good runner back in elementary school when I was competing, but only in sprints.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
                    Yeah same here man, used to be a right fast little bastard back in primary school lol

That list is a piece of piss, if you dont know about the long jump or swimming bit, then I would say in comparison to the other things on that list they both should be easy to do, unless you actually dont know how to swim, then you'll have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Chip2006uk View Post
                      Yeah same here man, used to be a right fast little bastard back in primary school lol

That list is a piece of piss, if you dont know about the long jump or swimming bit, then I would say in comparison to the other things on that list they both should be easy to do, unless you actually dont know how to swim, then you'll have a problem.
                      I'm a pretty good swimmer when I swim but I don't swim alot and I sure as hell don't time myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X