Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you think floyd fighting pac under commsion rules is unfair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    everything is agreed upon contractually..........a special rule is something out of normal, something cathweight is not coz it has been used for a long long time.....
    Just because it has been used for a long time doesn't mean it isn't a special rule. But its FUNNY how you talking about Pac "fighting under the commission rules" though. I mean, did you knock Manny when he went above the commission's rule and had his OWN weight penalties on two fighters that never missed weight?

Comment

Pacquiao is smart guy,he doesnt take orders from Gayweather cuz this aint Mcdonalds sissy s!

Floyd obviously worked in Mcdonalds and probably still does and take orders but guess what,Pacquiao aint!

Fight under commision rules Gayweather or dont fight at all!

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        The commission has been following Manny's rules in the past. I mean, Manny put his OWN weight penalties on TWO fighters that have NEVER missed weight in their respective careers (EM, Cotto). Did you cry foul when Manny didn't follow the commission's rules?
        that is part the commission rules bud.....it says that a fighter can make a fighter pay up to 25% of his purse if he goes over the limit....try again bud!

Comment

Just because it has been used for a long time doesn't mean it isn't a special rule. But its FUNNY how you talking about Pac "fighting under the commission rules" though. I mean, did you knock Manny when he went above the commission's rule and had his OWN weight penalties on two fighters that never missed weight?
          TROLLER alert

Gayweather missed by 2 pounds and you know it

He payed 400 000 to JMM cuz of that!

Gayweather started with 144 catchweight before Pacquiao Cotto 155!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            that is part the commission rules bud.....it says that a fighter can make a fighter pay up to 25% of his purse if he goes over the limit....try again bud!
            Post a link of the Nevada State Commission that says that. I'll wait.

Comment

The commission has been following Manny's rules in the past. I mean, Manny put his OWN weight penalties on TWO fighters that have NEVER missed weight in their respective careers (EM, Cotto). Did you cry foul when Manny didn't follow the commission's rules?
              when did pac make his own new rule inboxing that is unheard of?

Comment

Post a link of the Nevada State Commission that says that. I'll wait.
                ok ....

NAC 467.522 Forfeiture for failure to make weight. (NRS 467.030)
                1. An unarmed combatant who fails to make the weight agreed upon in his bout agreement forfeits:
                (a) Twenty-five percent of his purse if no lesser amount is set by the Commission’s representative

did you just get owned?.....

Comment

One of best thread, straight up common sense!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                    One of best thread, straight up common sense!!!
                    aint it simple?...lol.....it is as simple as they come but these mofos still cant' see it...im amazed!

Comment

YES.

Because under commision rules, that would mean that they would fight with 10oz gloves, in a larger ring, and no penalties on money if they come in overweight. (this isn't a title fight)

Comment

Working...
                      X