No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by piye View Post
    Freedom is a racist scumbag and a coward who shags his sisters mouth.
    I also shags his sisters mouth

Tunney, In case your sister also died in a horribly fashion like everyone else in your family (as they get mentioned on the net).. if that's the case then I apologies in advance for both me a piye here.

Comment

• The New Orleans Saints will not win the next Super Bowl........

Comment

• the NO 'aints are better than the steelers

Comment

• I heard LarryX went to hell and they sent him back.

Comment

• Triggerhappy was runner up in the 2008 RuPaul look alike contest. After being gangbanged by 3 white men in celebration, TH made multiple phone calls to the 3 men involved without receiving as much as a call back and thus started his hatred for white people.

Comment

• Cuauhtémoc1502 and AKATheMack are a Lucha Libre tag team. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan was going to manage them until he found out they poured laxatives in his margarita as a joke during the contract/promo party. Apparently Bobby the Brain wound up squirting shit all over himself and on a Mexican prostitute in his hotel room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Cuauhtémoc1502 and AKATheMack are a Lucha Libre tag team. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan was going to manage them until he found out they poured laxatives in his margarita as a joke during the contract/promo party. Apparently Bobby the Brain wound up squirting shit all over himself and on a Mexican prostitute in his hotel room.
                I understand the confusion but those 2 events were completely unrelated.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  I understand the confusion but those 2 events were completely unrelated.
                  Yea Bobby was always kind of a weirdo, who the hell knows what he was into.

Comment

• Who are you has a **** and a fanny and they touch each other while he sleeps.

Comment

• Georges wears Fanny packs.

Comment

Working...
                      X